Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Older first time mum Lock Rss

Hi, have just discovered this site and have been reading through the tons of interesting questions and replies. I am expecting my first baby EDD 4/01/06 we concieved on our first IVF egg transfer!! How lucky was that!!!! In fact I did not really believe that I was pregnant until 5 months, when I could "feel" the baby move for myself. Are there any mums or mums to be with similar stories to mine. I would like to touch base with you if so. All of my girlfriends where able to conceive naturally and I do not know anyone else who has personally gone through the IVF process. I think because I concentrated for so long on the goal of "getting pregnant" for a long time the reality of being pregnant has seemed overwhelming at times. Looking forward to any replies.

Angie, DE 15/12/05 ,TAS

Best of luck Angie.

I was lucky enough to conceive naturally just before my 30th b/day. I do have a friend who is trying everything at 35 to fall pregnant, with not much luck. So well done on getting the job done first time around!

Rachel & baby Toby, born 11/07/05, Sydney

Sign in to follow this topic