Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sick of Being Pregnant Lock Rss

I feel really bad for saying this, but I have had enough of being pregnant. I am 26 weeks, first pregnancy, and absolutley hate it. I started showing at 13 weeks, now I am massive! It's all baby. Every part of my body hurts, people keep asking if I'm sure it's not twins. If one more person tells me how big I am I will snap. The thought of sex repulses me, I do want to do it but it makes me sick. My bf and I have only done it twice in 6 months. My feet and hands are swollen, suffering from rib pain.....the list goes on! Has anyone else felt this way? Does it pass?

QLD, Grace 04/02/2006

Sorry to say it only gets worse! But the payoff is you get a gorgeous baby at the end (but you still won't get to have sex!) I've been pregnant for 23 out of the last 29 months, and i haven't liked any pregnancy, but the babies are addictive. Pregnancy is just an inconvenience you have to endure to get there, but trust me when you want the next one you won't think twice!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Worst symptom for me is varicose veins.......in my vulva! Gross! Apparently really common with twins, and mine have reappeared with a vengeance recently. Only 23 weeks to go.............aaaaargh!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic