Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Can they get this wrong?!?! Rss

Anyone else have any more stories or opinions on this?
I was enjoying seeing how many have had it wrong...it gives me hope tongue
Kel I found the late ultrasound to be correct. They predicted my girls birthweight and got it pretty right. I wouldnt be scared, remember everything has already stretched once before, so this timee should be easier even if she is bigger. A was a 9 pounder, it was hard work but not any more painful than the others
I had an U/S at 35 weeks because I was huge as were my measurements I was 39cm at 34 weeks, They told me that Locky was already 7 pound 2 and he would be born at least 10 pound 6

I was freaking out big time about him not fitting out of me

He was born 2 days early 8 pnd 5

So they were wayyyy out lol

Hi! Wow my first post in yonks!
I had a baby boy in december and because i was measuring big, they did a scan and i was told that i had a lot of fluid..
They also estimated bubs size but it is give or take 500grams either side,,,,,
Turns out bubs came 2 days over due weighing.......9.2pounds or 4.155kg!!!!
So scans can be give or take 500grams. They cant get an exact so i wouldnt stress to much!!!

You must be so excited!

2 baby boyz!

Posted by: misvtec
Hi! Wow my first post in yonks!
I had a baby boy in december and because i was measuring big, they did a scan and i was told that i had a lot of fluid..
They also estimated bubs size but it is give or take 500grams either side,,,,,
Turns out bubs came 2 days over due weighing.......9.2pounds or 4.155kg!!!!
So scans can be give or take 500grams. They cant get an exact so i wouldnt stress to much!!!

You must be so excited!

Welcome back!! Congratulations on your little boy!
[Edited on 12/02/2008]
Hi chickie,

With our lil man we were told that they thought he was going to be small going by their measurements so off for a ultrasound we went.

They measured him and said he was small and going to be about 5lb 10 oz well they were quite close as 3 days later when born he was 5lb 3oz so near enough

I have heard of others which were told a certain weight but the baby was smaller

good luck

Sign in to follow this topic