Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. feeling weird all of a sudden

feeling weird all of a sudden Lock Rss

Hi. im nearly 4 mths preggers and the last couple of days i have being feeling funny. monday i felt like i was going to faint. it felt like i dont know i couldnt feel my face and then i got fresh air and im felt a lil better. today if feels the same and that i feel like being sick. but it feels like im going to faint. has any one had the same experience

thanxs
hey,
i have experienced dizzy spells and feeling like im going to faint aswell, its all part of pregnancy. Just take it easy, drink plenty of water and dont rush to get up or do things, take it slowly. If you are worried about it ask your doc what he/she thinks.
take care
paula

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Hi there.

I have also had dizzy spells throughout my whole pregnancy - and some days i feel like im going to be sick too, but i never actually am. I feel like i'm going to faint alot. And I went on maternity leave from my job at 10weeks as i also had low blood pressure which made dizziness even worse and more frequent! You said you felt like you couldnt feel your face - i experienced a few times early in my pregnancy, a tingling feeling in my face, and then i couldnt really feel my face at all. I spoke to my doctor about it and she said pregnancy can do funny things to you and it wasnt anything to worry about. And im assured the dizziness is normal. You'll probably be told this too. Just really make sure you get atleast 2 litres of water a day and take it easy. If you feel like you're having an off day, dont do anything! Put your feet up and rest! The washing, etc can wait. Anyway i hope i've helped and your feeling better soon..

hi,
its got alot to do with hormones, but it could be you blood pressure too. if its been continuous i really suggest you go see your dr and makes sure they check you out properly and not just palm you off as "just being pregnant".
i hope all is good

Amina, mum of 3 boys 06/03, 03/05, 06/08

When I was about 3 months along with my first I was setting up at the daycare where I worked and started to feel sick all of a sudden so I raced to the toilet to throw up but fainted on the way, pretty scary, I never fainted before then.

Then with my second I was walking to town and had to sit down on the footpath and drink my daughters water out of her sippy cup as I felt dizzy and sick like I was going to faint (I brought us both more water when we got to town)

I found that if I walked anywhere I would drink at leat 1 sometimes 2 800ml bottles of water while I was walking and I wouldnt feel faint.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic