Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Bleeding Gums Lock Rss

Hi all,

I'm interested in hearing about your experience with bleeding gums. Mine started out just bleeding when I brushed (I've started being a bit more careful with brushing and note other people's advice to use a softer brush and brush a few times a day - am doing so). Now they've advanced to spontaeously bleeding after I've eaten!!

Anyone else having problems like this? I've also had a couple of blood noses. Just wondering if I should be worried.
Hi. I dont really know about blood nose. I've had nothing like that. But my gums bleed when im brushing too and lately my gums have been really puffy and feel a bit inflamed or something and start to bleed for no reason sometimes too. Ive been thinking about going to go visit the dentist...

This might be a bit late, but bleeding gum is a sign of pregnancy gingivitis. A visit to a dental hygienist before pregnancy or during the first trimester is important. Try googling this for more information.

Thank you God

Sign in to follow this topic