Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. When did you feel movement of baby #2?

When did you feel movement of baby #2? Lock Rss

Having baby number two, and am 16 weeks and the other night snuggled up in bed watching tv I think I felt the baby move. With number one it was around 19 weeks. Has anyone else noticed with baby number 2 you can feel it sooner? I have felt the same sensations since the other night a few times. I wasn't ready for the kicks but it was a lovely surprise!

Jo, Emily 2/9/04 & Will 13/5/06

Hi there,
with my first 2 i felt bubs flutter at about 12 weeks (i was really thin so felt more then most people) and with this one i felt twinges from about 10 weeks though it took me till about 14 weeks to realize that it was the baby as it felt diffrent to the first two! All the books say you should feel first bub around 20 weeks and subsequent babies from around 16 weeks but everybody is diffrent and it usually depends on the mother and how many layers there are between bubs and outside world!

violet

Charlie 5, Imee 3, Laura 13mths, and ttc #4!

Dear Jo, Em and ?,

I am 30 weeks with my second child and i felt kicks around 15 weeks i wasn't expecting it either but my girlfriend who was pregnant told me she was the same with her second. Now at 30 weeks the baby wont stop moving which is a good sign.

Danielle, Vic
Sign in to follow this topic