Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Head Circumference?? Lock Rss

Hello,

I am 35 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Last week my OB was concerned with my uterine size so he sent me off to have a scan to check on babies size. Everything was fine, baby is approx 5 pounds 15 ounces at the moment. The sonographer did say that my bubs has a big head for this stage, but not to worry about brain development or anything cause she could see that was all good. It is currently at a 39 week baby size of 34 cm. So I am just wondering has anyone else had a baby with a big head, apprently this should make pushing little one out harder, I am only a little person too, so I am pretty much expecting to have a tear now. Maybe the head will not grow so much in these last weeks, they are saying I will prob go early too, so maybe it will just be 34cm...

By the way its genetic too, cause I had a big head at birth and so did my partner, so little baby got that from us.

Ashleigh, QLD, Mummy to Eli James

Did they say that u may have to have a c/sect? You would think this especially if u are only tiny.

Mumma of 3.

Sign in to follow this topic