Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Spotting during pregnancy Lock Rss

Has anyone else had any unexplained spotting during their pregnancy? I am 34-35 wks and have had spotting about 5-6 times throughout the pregnancy (last one was today). I have also had 4 small "shows".

My midwife has done all the tests, I have been in hospital twice and had blood tests and internals. And also had 6 scans now to check baby.

And there is nothing to explain why I have been spotting! Baby is fine, they think it is maybe just pressure?

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has gone through this? It does get me down a little, not knowing why?

Tracey, Kaden & Alydia''''s Mum

Hi
I am 37 weeks now and have had spotting several times with this pregnancy. 3 times in the last week. I spoke to my midwife and she thought at this late stage it could be the beginnings of the plug coming loose. I am on my 3rd pregnancy and never had this with any of the others. I was told so long as I get regular movements that there was no need for me to worry, as at all the checks baby has been fine. Hopefully it is just one of those things and all will be well.

Nikki, Brissie, mum of 3,

Sign in to follow this topic