Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

pregnancy complications Lock Rss

just wanting to talk to other mums to be experiencing any complications.I am due in june 2006 and jus recently found out i have graves disease, which has lead to some complications such as high blood pressure . The doctors say i am experiencing a high risk pregnancy. If there is anyone out there experiencing anything like this please let me know i would really appreciate hearing from u

first time mum due in june 2006

Hey...I had pregnancy complications when I had my daughter Tahlia. I suffered from Placental Abruption. Not pretty!

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Hi Andrina

I had complications in my first pregnancy (he is now 21 months old). The main problem was pre-eclampsia which has problems with the kidneys and high blood pressure. I had high blood pressure throughout my pregnancy and was finally admitted to hospital with 5 weeks to go. I was induced at 36 weeks and although had some complications during the birth (not due to the high blood pressure) all turned out well and I had a beautiful boy.

My second pregnancy was also classed as high risk due to the complications in my first pregnancy but all went very smoothly (no high blood pressure) and I had an easy pregnancy with absolutely no problems. I had another beautiful boy who is now 4 months old.

If you want to chat feel free to email me [email protected] - i'm more than happy to share my experiences and lend an ear.

Kind regards
Louise
Sign in to follow this topic