Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. very early baby movements felt...

very early baby movements felt... Lock Rss

i am currently 11 wks pregnant with our 2nd child (our 1st, ben, is 14 months) and i have started to feel the baby move this week. i first felt ben at 15 weeks. i was wondering how early everyone else has felt their bubs move. although i am also slightly concerned (well not concerned but am thinking) that my dates are wrong, as i am also looking definately preggers already. i am about as big as 17 weeks when i was preg with ben. so with those two put together i wonder about the accuracy of my dates, although my last period was normal. i understand that you generally show early 2nd time round, but i wasn't expecting to be this big this early. so anyway, when did everyone feel their baby move, and how early did they show? am i odd???
all replies would be great! thankyou and good luck to all.
p.s i am positive it isn't wind either.

SA mum to Ben (10/04) Rianan (7/06) #3 due 14 dec

Hi
I started showing at 13 weeks, but felt no movement until about 19 weeks. As this is my first, I used to feel something strange, but didn't realise it was the baby! Felt like my tummy was rumbling!!

QLD, Grace 04/02/2006

Hi hchety,

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I am showing!!!!! I know its very early but the bump is definitly there!!!! I have felt some strange feelings but I doubt it was the baby moving around this early- although out of all the books I have read arounf 50% of them have said that some women feel movement in their lower abdomen from around 5 weeks!!!! I think we really have to judge it by your own pregnancy. If your worried go and see your dr and get him to send you for an ultrasound then you can confirm the exact date you are due and confirm that you are definitly 11weeks

Good luck and merry christmas!!!

Delbry
Hi
When i was pregnant with my first i felt movements around 12 weeks. I tell you my little fella never stopped moving, used to kick me in the ribs all the time. Miss those baby kicks beleive it or not. It's the best feeling in the world when you feel your baby kick for the first time.

Jazzy,QLD,Boy4,Girl 1

Sign in to follow this topic