Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Stress Effects On Baby Lock Rss

Since falling pregnant I have experienced extreme stress from homlessness to living in a caravan with a 7 year old, and an under two year old, and a husband whos in constant pain from back and testies. During the whole of the pregnancy we have fought bitterly usually with me snapping and becoming physical towards my partner.
Many people have told me that the baby is protected from stress, but the stress that I have experienced has effected me to the point where I dont want this baby, and that I would rather dissappear than cope with the baby, my other children and their father after birth.
I am worried about the affects that the stress will have on that baby. What kinds of things could go wrong?

Jade; Brianna10/12/98; Sadira30/3/04; Rykus1/1/06

hi there,

i dont know what effects your stress can have on your baby, and i cant begin to imagine what you are and have been going through, i just wanted to let you know that someone out there is thinking of you and is "listening",
i know at the moment you are probably feeling like there is no end in site, but even if things do get worse they are bound to get better in the end, so basically what im saying is that this too shall pass and just try to take a day at a time if that is too much try each hour or even each minute.
good luck and keep talking dont ever think that there is no one to listen to you

violet

Charlie 5, Imee 3, Laura 13mths, and ttc #4!

Sign in to follow this topic