Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. What is a large family these days

What is a large family these days Lock Rss

Im pregnent with my 3rd and there is only one other person who has 3 that i know of (2nd and 3rd were twins). Its making me feel like im venturing into the unknown. I guess im just looking for some prospestive. How many do you have and how do you decide you have enough children?

Teagan 7, Ryden 4, Tayla 3 and Me&Dh 35

Hi There,
im one of six kids the eldest is 24 the youngest is 4, and i am pregnant with my 3rd, i would of liked to have 4 kids but due to repeat c/s it doesnt look like it will be possible from a health point, only one of my friends has 2 kids the rest all only have one. Ive found that i get a bit of critiscism for having 3 and a lot of people seem to think that its an impossible task! or that i wont have enough time for the ones i already have though i coped this when i was pregnant with no. 2 as well!
how many do you want to have at this point?
also i think that these days a large family would probably be when there is not enough room in a 5 seater car for mum dad and the kids!!!

violet

Charlie 5, Imee 3, Laura 13mths, and ttc #4!

Well, you never know what the future will bring ... but if things go our way, I hope to have 3 or 4 children ... and if I end up with more so be it!! I love my little boy so much, and every day he brings new joy to my life. I imagine a house full of kids to be a house full of love; I look at my son every day and wish that I have many more like him!! My second is due in just over 2 weeks, and we are already thinking about number 3!! smile !!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic