Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. I'm in pain can anyone help....

I'm in pain can anyone help.... Lock Rss

The other night I wasn't doing anything unusual and all of a sudden I got a pain around my pubic bone area and when I had a look my left (I think it's Labia) was swollen to the size of a golf ball and very painful to touch. I went to the doctor the next day and he told me I had a skin infection and that I have very black bruises from my perineum all the way up the left side of my Labia. He gave me some antibiotics which I'm very hesitantly taking but they don't seem to be doing anything. I am fine if I am sitting down or laying down but when I stand up it must be from the blood flow it really aches in the area where your public hair grows. so it's not even my vagina or anything that hurts, it's the pubic hair area on the left side. I think I'll have to go back to the doctor cause I'm worried about why I'm getting black bruises and why it hurts so much. it's still a little swollen too. I also have had a lump on my right side of my pubic hair area (sorry don't know how to explain where it is) but it has never been sore and the midwives weren't worried about it.... has anyone had this before?
Hey there hun is it maybe ahernia?? Dont know much on these things except they are BL@@dy saw!! oooh and if its a skin infection it could be cellulitis (not the faulty skin thingy that us woman are proun too) but there is a skin infectoin of same name ahha and that too is bl@@dy painful!!! and normally needs really strong antibiotics to kill it, but i aint known a lump with this infection.

Goodluck take care!!
Let us know how u get on Love kel and Kenzie xoxox

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

Hi hun,

I was just thinkin and perhaps the lump you are describing is ingrown hairs!!!!!! I had the same thing happen (the lump not the labia swelling) i went to the dr and they were going to cut it out and see what it was however the day before i was due to have it done i was soaking in the bath and when I got out there was a hole!!!!! I squeezed it and about 6 hairs that were like 7cm popped out!!!!!! Disgusting i know!!! I pulled them put with twezzers and all was fine just the other day though (over a year later) it happened again only not as many or a long lol!!!!!

If your really worried I would get to the Dr becasue if you do have a skin infection it can turn into celulitus a blood infection which I am prone to and it can kill you- so my advice go get it checked again- cause after all nobody knows your body like you do!!!!! Letr me know how you get on ok
Sign in to follow this topic