Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Non-surgical Circumcision Lock Rss

Due to have the scan on the 25th, so in a weeks time when Hubby gets home.

It will be great to know, at least when my belly gets big enough we can tell James wether he can expect a little brother or a sister.

In the first trimester I really had the feeling that it is a girl, due to a difference in this pregnancy compared to last. Lately I'm leaning towards a boy or just not sure either way. All the grandparents are hoping for a grand daughter, and I think Hubby would like a girl. One of each would be nice, but honestly I don't think I can make my mind up which I would prefer!! Mind you I was never a real girly girl growing up (very much a tomboy) so it's probably why I'm not longing for a girl like some Mums do. Although I think it's always different once you have one. Lots of pluses which ever way it goes!

I think I'm starting to feel a few movements too, mainly when I go to bed at night.

I will either do a new post in the pregnancy section, or let you know here. Although as I said Hubby will be home so I may not get on the net as often as when he's away, so the news may get a little delayed.

Hope you're doing well.

Kristina

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

Hey Kristina,

Whatever the outcome of your scan I wish you a happy healthy result. Please do come back and share the news of the sex if you do find out.

I am doing great, less than 10 weeks to go... although I have a funny feeling this bub might come early... not that my daughter did, but it feels so different this time. I feel like my body is getting ready for this bub a bit too soon, but then again it could just be anxious ol' me and a bit of wishful thinking...

I think the las trimester goes the slowest...

Look forward to hearing all about your scan soon.

Michelle smile
Hi Maddychelle,

The first time the baby wasn't cooperating, head right down in the pelvis and face down too. So I had to go back for another scan yesterday.

All is looking well, and it looks like it's going to be a BABY GIRL!

The (sonogropher?) said you can tell wether it's a boy or girl usually because girls will have their mouth open and the boys will have theirs shut, and sure enough our baby opened her mouth! Ah it's good when people put a bit of humour into things.

Of course it's not 100% certainty. But we are both happy anyway. Looks like we will get to have one of each.

Kristina

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

Hi Kristina,

Fantastic news... grin

Congratulations on the prospect of a little girl!!!

One of each will be wonderful... and just like me.

In 8.5 weeks time my little boy is due... or 59 days and counting.

Hope all goes well for you and I look forward to hearing lots more news.

Michelle.

P.S. Looks like you won't have to think about "Non-surgical Circumcision" after all.... wink

Sign in to follow this topic