Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. You know you're heavily pregnant when...

You know you're heavily pregnant when... Lock Rss

I've had a few of these over the last few days...and wondered what made you lovely ladies say "ok...now im HUGE!"

- My mum parked next to another car at the shops and said 'you won't be able to get between both those side mirrors' (they were right next to each other) I said 'of course I can!' NOOOO! ended up squatting so my belly went under them!

-Eating something with crumbs, I think I've brushed them off the top of my shirt, but no, they have just moved down a level in the crevice between my boobs and stomach!

- I cut myself shaving my legs 3 times last night! I don't know why I bother - I CAN"T SEE!

- Trying to DIY bikini wax, and having my belly stick to my thigh! - not pretty...

- Getting up from sitting in a row of seats (at the movies) and hitting a man in the head in front of me with my belly!

- leaning down to pick something up and looking for any thing else you may need whilst down there...
haha i love it!! and can sooo relate to this. yest i parked between two cars and when i came back thought i'd have to climb through the passengers seat to get into the drivers... i just managed to squeeze in the door!

all the best

Im constantly on my kids backs about picking up after themselves now. I used to go around and pick up everything with out thinking about it but now i get so grumpy if they leave stuff on the floor!

I also get a shock when i see my reflection in a shop window. Its like EEEK! That poor women is huge! Oh crap its me!!! Hahaha
LMAO!!!!! That just gave me the biggest set of giggles!!!! Especially the DIY bikini wax!!!!

Oooh how about having to ROLL out the side of the bed and do a tricky maneuvre (sp?) to land on your feet because you CAN'T SIT UP!

Or being able to rest your dinner plate on your stomach and eat off your own personal table. Hehe I lost about 5 dinners doing that, my little bruiser would kick the plate right off!

The most obvious thing for me was when I had to move the steering wheel up in the car because I couldn't get into the drivers seat lol

Oooh how about having to ROLL out the side of the bed and do a tricky maneuvre (sp?) to land on your feet because you CAN'T SIT UP!

Or being able to rest your dinner plate on your stomach and eat off your own personal table. Hehe I lost about 5 dinners doing that, my little bruiser would kick the plate right off!

The most obvious thing for me was when I had to move the steering wheel up in the car because I couldn't get into the drivers seat lol

LMAO!! Thanks for the giggles. I'm just getting to the stage where my tummy is really getting in the way. I'm managing to open cupboards and doors into my stomach because I haven't made enough room!

Needless to say I am staying well away from bikini wax LOL!

Setty

Hey girls,
My biggest gripe at the moment is that i cant lean down to do up my shoe laces- SOOO uncomfortable and can be painful! I need to get creative with how to do them up- or just buy slip ons.smile

lol that is good!

the other day i couldnt get out of my car cu of a pole next to me, i thought yea easy ill fit, but nope, not even close.

then at my MW app at the hospital i parked next to a pole and there was no way i was fitting down that side, as the other car was close to the pole as well and i was almost touching the rail at hte front. then the car next to me parked so damn close, i spent ages squishing past their mirror lol.
i now crawl on the floor when picking things up, so i dont have to bend over more then once lol.

oh and when u go to get off hte lounge and have to roll over to your hands and knees and try and get up
haha I remember the crumbs one. I would be getting changed for bed take of my bra than all the crumbs would fall on the floor hehe.

Also when i cant see my vi jay jay anymore lol.

Or when you get asked when the twins are due (i was only 36 weeks)

when you knee yourself in the stomach walking up stairs!

i tripped over a chair today...i swear i didnt see it lol

<a href=

Sign in to follow this topic