Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. A not so positive Outcome....

A not so positive Outcome.... Lock Rss

i meant that it took time to get back to me not with the loss they have had again....

my apologies that came out wrong

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Thanks Narelle (I knew what you were refering to). I will run the poem option past my (other) sister-in-law as she is closest to them. My brother-in-law asked that everyone give them some space, so it may be a little time before they are ready for input from family and friends. The poems do sound a lovely thought though, as she loves literature and writing. You know me...time passes, but I will get back to you on this one!

Bye for now,
Louise

Louise, Finlay (4 Feb, 02), Mackenzie (18 Jan, 06)

I have just read all that has been written on this tipic my heart goes out to all and everyone that goes through this. I cant even imadgen what it would be like to loose a child. I have a son hes now 19 months old hes had an opperation and that was hard for me but i couldnt eva imadgen if i didnt have him let alone lose him. I tried looking at ya pic but it didnt work for me if ya dont mind sending them to me i would love to see them at [email protected] I truely wish and im sure every other parent does to that we never should have to go through losing a child all the best to all the mums out there take care. bye

natasha, S.A, nearly 3 year old boy

Sign in to follow this topic