Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Need 2 chat with other mums or mums 2B

Need 2 chat with other mums or mums 2B Lock Rss

I am a mum to 4 beautiful girls and have 1 on the way. I'm becoming a real home body and would love to have someone to talk babies with. None of my friends have bubs or are preggas so I think they are getting sick of hearing about mine.

I think my hormones are getting me down at the moment and I don't think anyone understands this. This pregnancy had been sooooo difficult with alot of complications and it's really getting to me. I would love to hear from other mums who can understand how it feels.

Sorry if I sound like a winger I'm really not. Just feeling a bit isolated today.

mummaleah

Hi there
I know how you feel when it comes to not being ale to talk to friends about bieng pregnant, or babies. I have a 16month old daughter with another due in August. Even though I have a wonderful husband and beautiful daughter, all my family live in another state so I can understand the feeling of being isolated. Anyways it doesn't sound like you are winging just sound like you need a chat. My email is renee270101@hotmail.com if you want to email me or just reply here.

Take care
Renee
Hi mummaleah
I am always up for a chat.
Please email me: mama_et_bebe@hotmail.com anytime and I will reply ASAP...
All friendly emails welcome, I used to be right into the whole penpal thing, so no worries!
xox

YM04, DS Sept 04 & Baby girl Nov 06

Hi there

Im a mum 2b, 24 weeks now and i can kinda understand where your coming from. I'm at home all day why my fiance is at work and all my friends are doing there things but if u wanna chat or email me feel free: somerandim@hotmail.com
hello Mummaleah.

I know how you feel. I am having my 5th baby too and I am only 18 weeks and sick of being pregnant. I am only seemed to be having a lot of problem with my right leg. The dreaded varicose veins. I don’t know anyone at the moment who is pregnant and I don’t have a lot of friends either or not to many family that are happy about me being pregnant. I don’t think your a winger and I fully understand.. I feel at times I am too old to be doing this again. I am 33 and there will be 7 years between this baby and my last so I scary and I have to start all over again. I would like to chat...I have a hotmail address and that’s cerina_1972@hotmail.com. Feel free to chat or send an email.

cerina & Jasmine 26 week prem 26/5/06

Had an Amnio on Monday it was just about the worst thing I have had to deal with so far. I think what makes it even worse is the fact I have to wait 2 weeks for the results. which means either a good Easter or a shocker. Either way at the moment I am going mental.

There's my winge for the day it can only get better from here i hope. Cross ya fingers for me. Hows your day?

mummaleah

I can't believe it still no results from amnio. I am ttruley going crazy waiting. They are now telling me maybe Friday. I can't believe it , it's like a lind of torture.

Theres my winge 4 the day.

mummaleah

hey, i am 27 weeks with my 1st baby (girl) and i am the same i've had a pretty horrible pregnancy too and i can't wait for it all to be over! i am pretty lucky however with the hormones i haven't really been very emotional at all, sometimes i get a bit teary eyed b/c i am sick of it all and want it over with, but im lucky i have a lot of pregnant women that i know and some are going through the same things im going through.
Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet? you are going to be so busy, i suppose you already are. if you have msn i am usually signed in and you can have a chat if you like my email is cindy_bodilly@hotmail.com i hope things are going good for you. how many weeks are you?
from cindy.
Sign in to follow this topic