Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Cystis on overies Lock Rss

I was just wondering if any1 else developed a cysit on either of their overies while they were pregant?
And did it go away? If so long long did it take?

I had a m/c as most of u will know and have been to the hospital getting ultra sounds to check on the cysit witch is on my right overie. But no one at the hospital can tell me anything beside its normal to get them.
Im soooo confused!!

Is it a bad thing? Is it dangerous? Can I still have children?

I just dunno

EDD 6-12-2007 if Boy-Bailey if Girl-Lakeshia

Hi

I had a cyst on an ovary during my first pregnancy and was told not to worry they can sometimes come and go and the type I had don't cause any problems. It was called a corpus luteal cyst and was discovered at my dating ultrasound very early on in the pregnancy. It was about 2cm in diameter.

It had disappeared by my second pregnancy and I have just found out I have another one on the other ovary of about the same size as the first one. The doctor also told me they are completely normal and nothing to be concerned about. I also asked the fertility question but I have not had trouble getting pregnant and I was told that it does not affect it.

Hope this helps.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad day today. Sending you a big hug.

I have had ovarian cysts since I was 14 (now almost 32!) and am the proud Mum of a boy and another on the way. Hope this also gives you hope.

Hi,

I have had a cyst on my ovaries after I had my son. I am now pregnant again so it posed no problems for myself. I have had it for about 2 years now and my doctor just sends me for regular checkups. The funny thing is that they come and go...the last time I had a scan it was actually smaller than the previous check so they think it is another one that has replaced the old one that had gone. As long as they are checked and are causing no problems then it should be fine. Best to get it checked regularly though.....Hope this eases your mind.

Brookexx

Brooke, 3yo son n due in Sept

Sign in to follow this topic