Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Your Pregnancy Tips Lock Rss

I would encourage you find the best possible Obstetrician as this time can be so hectic for anyone. Especially those having their first child. What an exciting time?

If you live in Sydney and in need of an amazing Obstetrician, seek Dr Gary Sykes from http://www.obstetricexcellence.com.au/
Hello Ladies. thanks for the tips. It will be really helpful for all of us.
Girls, it may sound crazy to you but I wish I could feel all these pregnancy symptoms. I can't carry a baby by myself. I had 3 miscarriages on early terms. I felt really bad I should say. But I dream about healthy pregnancy, to feel my baby inside, to talk with my tummy... Anyway we're currently pregnant via surrogacy. So at least I can have this) I want to tell you girls to appreciate that you have this ability, to carry your baby and give birth. Even if sometimes you feel sick, you are still so lucky)
Beautiful story! Lillian your husband is very supportive. you are lucky. I am also infertile and but my first husband left me because of infertility. I get married again, my husband supported me and we decided to go for surrogacy, this treatment is very famous, positive reviews, me myself is also very thankful to this clinic for completing my family.
Sign in to follow this topic