Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Anybody over 30yrs and pregnant??

Anybody over 30yrs and pregnant?? Lock Rss

Hi,

I'm 36 and I've got a 19 year old and an 8 month old!!

My parents were 43 when they had me.

You will be fine with having a baby at this age and with the age gaps between the kids. You've got helpers smile
I'm 38 and pregnant with my second. We will probably use the embryos we have frozen when this baby is 12 months old. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you have to have kids later than you'd like. It's not a bad thing, we are financially secure, extremely comfortable and happy with each other and had a fantastic time in our twenties which neither of us regret.
Congratulations

Im almost 39 and pregnant with #3. Having an 11 year old at school you notice there are lots more mature age mums around. Dont fret, youre still a young one smile

Best of luck.

Mr Reed born 20/1/2010. Too cute smile

I had no.3 at 36 and no.4 at 38. I'm now 39. My own mother was a Grandmother at my age but also had a 3yo! So anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Michelle- 3 boys-17,13 & 9 -2 girls-3 & 1

My mum had her 5th at 40.
I am also thirty preg with my first (and only ,depending on how this one comes out). Disgustingly healthful-so I'm told- and an absolutely no-probs pregnancy!! I find that these days age is just a number, no more no less.
I am also thirty preg with my first (and only ,depending on how this one comes out). Disgustingly healthful-so I'm told- and an absolutely no-probs pregnancy!! I find that these days age is just a number, no more no less.
Hi everyone.

Silvie your never too old for children .... so i found out.
We thought our family was finished and then at 35 i got preg with no 4 ...... and to make it even better im about to be a grandma in two weeks. Yes my children do have a varying age gap they are 17, 5, 3, and yet to be born

Leianne

Hi there

I had my first DD at 34 and my second 14 months later in July this year at the age of 35. When I was 23 they told me I'd never have kids so they were a miraculous blessing!!!

The pregnancies were both pretty hard on me, and I got gestational diabetes with this last one. The risk of that gets higher as you get older.

But there is nothing at all to be scared about (save for the standard mummy fears!!!). Heaps of women are having babies at an older age. My DH's mum had 10 kids, the last one she had when she was 40. And he's 22 now.

With any luck everything goes really smoothly for you and the older child will more than likely dote on the bub!!!!

best of luck smile
I'm 34 and 27 weeks preg with my second, I was 32 when DD was born. My SIL is 37 and preg with her second, her DS is 20 months.

You'll be fine, age is just a number and is not important at all!

I'm 38 and expecting my first baby at the end of Feb next year - I'll be 39 by then. Sometimes life just works out that way...!

Congratulations

I had my first ds when i was 32,nearly 33, and my second ds 34, nearly 35.

shyone, ds1 09/02/07, ds2 13/02/09 nsw

Sign in to follow this topic