hey thought this was a good idea!
A lady named Marea Ryan a former midwife has a dream of creating the first breast milk bank in australia . it would benifit mainly pre term babies, whose digestive systems aren't ready to cope with other foods . According to the mothers milk bank, breast milk benefits infants who fail to thrive who have malabsorption or malabsorption or metabolic disorders , or who have "short gut" syndrome, renal failure , cardiac problems or infection.
it's also been shown to prevent necrotising enterocolitis (where the lining of the intestinal wall of pre term infants dies) . it would equate to a health care saving of $18000 a baby. the mothers of these infants are often to ill themselves to give there own breast milk. all breast milk would be pasterised to ensure no illness / disease would be pasted on . "if a woman expresses just once a day , it's only 10 mins if she does that for 5 days it tricks the body in2 producing an extra feed a day , thats five feeds a week . she could put it into the freezer and deliever it once a week to the bank " it would really benifit these infants that really need it the most .
so ne way the point of me sharing this info was that all she needs is the money to set it up they have organised a cd with names like delta goodrem, Deborah Conway , Stringmansassy and katie Noonan. they are selling the cd through ABCshops for $30 $24 of which goes towards the milk bank. they only need to sell 15,000 copies nd they could open the store within 4 weeks .
i'm gonna buy this cd as i think this is a great idea and hope it gets off theground really soon .

THANKS FOR READING THIS IF U WANT NE MORE INFO I CAN TRY TO HELP THANKS SAM20