Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. what can't you get enough of?

what can't you get enough of? Lock Rss

I'm 36+weeks pregnant, and cannot stop chomping away at ice. Same with my last pregnancy. What can't you get enough of?

xx
Sleep smile]

3 Little Ones to Love.....

I'm 33 weeks and I can't get enough of Orange Juice, The cravings for it are so bad I'm drinking it like it's water and going through litres a week.
I can really relate with the ice, I normally like ice quite a bit but both pregnancies i've been ice mad. My poor ice trays have had quite a work out recently being refilled just about every half an hour. In early pregnancy it was 2 minute noodles (which is strange because I don't really eat them normally) and Kiwi fruit. I'm also liking juice quite a bit.
oranges..and mangoes...
i am havung a boy and cannot stand the smell or taste of meat, but give me fresh fruit all day long.. i think i could get GD from all the natural sugars int he fruit i am eating..lol.
SUGAR!!!!!!

icecreams, choccies, cake....omg i love it! Fruit and yoghurt also, cold milo's.

lol. with the amount of sugar i eat i am surprised my BG is only 4. lol. I test it at work all the time and its always the same!

those samartie bars,lime cordial, i have been putting my bottles of water in the freezer so they are all icy.. wierd!
pineapple, kiwi fruit, milk espeasially strawberry!and jelly babies

my cravings with ds were completley different though with him it was meats and pickles salty chips and mint slice biccies

Posted by: ~lois~
my cravings with ds were completley different though with him it was meats and pickles salty chips and mint slice biccies

My cravings with DD involved a wide range of KFC KFC and KFC. I did also go a bit apple crazy but I always liked apples a lot so mostly just the KFC. Funny how every pregnancy is different.
I am chomping my way through a cup of ice at the moment! Since 36 weeks I have been averaging 9-12 trays of ice a day. I would have more if I could! Apparently it can be a sign of iron deficiency (although not necessarily) or just that something is out of whack. I think potassium was the other one...
apple juice and tonnes of it i hate apples right now tho lol and most food in general makes me wanna heave
i loathed apple juice b4
Posted by: OC1246
I am chomping my way through a cup of ice at the moment! Since 36 weeks I have been averaging 9-12 trays of ice a day. I would have more if I could! Apparently it can be a sign of iron deficiency (although not necessarily) or just that something is out of whack. I think potassium was the other one...

I was going to say this about iron too. I was obsessed with ice in both my pregnancies but moreso the second one. I had my iron levels tested and they were WAY low. Not always the case but something to keep in mind.
Reeces white chocolate peanut butter cups!!

CAn't get them here so i have to order them online. Pathetic huh!!

Cheese & pickles sandwiches

Salad

Sign in to follow this topic