Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Bio chemical pregnancy. Lock Rss

Today I was told that I was either too early for the tests to pick up the hormones, or the I was having a bio-chemical pregnancy.(Where the blastocys aborts itself in the very early weeks)

As soon as I left the dr's surgery, I started getting some constant cramp/stitch like pain in my pelvis.
It hasn't stopped, it's just non-stop with no breaks or anything. It is no where near as bad as a normal period cramp, and it doesn't really feel like a period cramp. It feels like it is up the top left side of my uterus. My sister said I could still be pregnant and it might be everything stretching, but I dont think i had it with my first pregnancy.
I'm just so confused and upset and I dont know what to hope for! DH and I have been TTC for the last year and this is the first time we have had any signs of a baby. sad

Please let me know if anyone else has had this happen to them, or if they have had simillar pains in early pregnancy.

Hey there.
Never heard of a biochemical pregnancy so i can't help you there.. But i just wanted to wish you all the best. I hope that everything is ok.
I'm not sure about the pain, but i know i got a lot of cramps etc when i was first pregnant and they lasted till about 12 weeks or so.. Also had some in my 1st pregnancy too i noticed i had some when i think the egg was implanting and some further on as well.

a biochemical pregnancy is a very early micarriage.
How over-due is AF?
also has an ectopic pregnancy been ruled out? (with the pain your getting on your left side and all)
Posted by: BlaBla_152
a biochemical pregnancy is a very early micarriage.
How over-due is AF?
also has an ectopic pregnancy been ruled out? (with the pain your getting on your left side and all)

Ectopic crossed my mind as well. If you experience persistant worsening pain and bleeding pop straight off to a hospital.

Best wishes

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Sign in to follow this topic