Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

please help Lock Rss

hello,

i was wondering if anyone on here as had to deal with the loss of a baby.

i gave birth to my beautiful daughter this month and unfortunatly she had died before i went into labour, this has been really hard to cope with, i thought i would be hanging from a roof by now.

i really need to talk to people who know what im going through or may even have some sort of clue, im sick of people pretending to know how it feels when they dont becoz it hasnt happend to them.

you expect as a mother to out live your children but when it doesnt go that way, you also feel like you want to die. my baby is gone now, my little angel. and my heart aches for her constantly and i dont want to feel this way anymore, i think it would help if there was sombody out there to talk to, bcoz councillers dont know how it feels either.

i really need some help.

mummy 2 leila & mia x

Oh sweetie i am so so sorry. There are no words to say that will help, all i can say is i am here if you ever need to chat. I lost my bubs back in march..although i wasnt so far along, i went for my 12 week scan, to be told bubs had died at 8 weeks. I can only imagine how traumatic and heartbreaking it would be to go through what you experienced. It is the worst possible thing to happen, and everything around you has lost its colour, and the world looks like s***. You want to smack complete strangers for being happy, and want to tell anyone who wants to talk about everyday things to shut the hell up. So many feelings will run through you. All i can say is there will be people on this site who will be able to understand, and from my experience..although it will never take the pain away completely...it does help to cope a little, because we can understand what you are going through. I know that counsellors or doctors wont understand, but please please seek a doctor, even if its for something medical, although medicine will not take your pain away, it may just lift a little, just so you can cope enough not to want to follow your darling baby.
My heart has broken for you and i am so heartfelt sorry..please know that i am here anytime for you. xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi angel_eyes

Whilst talking on a forum to other people is really great, I think in your situation you should maybe seek some advise from someone professional. I would have thought after what you had gone through they would have offered you some sort of councelling. I just think talking about this sort of thing over the internet can be quite difficult, but of course people are here to help you no matter what. I am very sorry for your loss, and with just 5 weeks to go myself, I have been thinking about all sorts of situations to arrive. To carry your baby for so long, just to come home with nothing is the saddest thing in the world.

Always keep your little girl close to your heart.

Amanda

hi angel eyes,
i dont know you but im so sorry to hear about your loss. i cant imagine how you must be feeling. but i think amanda is right you should talk to a professional about it. you have to be strong for yourself to get the help you need. please hang in there.. i am thinking of you.XX
Hi Sarah,

Although I have no idea of what you are going through I just want you to know that I am so sorry.

You were the first person I noticed when I first came to this site and I had noticed lately that you hadn't been around.

I'm sorry that I can't offer you any advice, Sweetheart, but I just want you to know that you and your little angel are in my thoughts. My heart is breaking for you too.

Like the other girls said please consider seeking some professional help as well because although counsellors may not have been through what you are going through I am sure they have help lots of other women just like you.

Take care and please check in with us whenever you feel up to it.

Kylie, SA, Mum of Tiahna 9yo and Liam 23.06.06

Hi Sarah,

I went for my 19 wks scan yesterday. The heart beat and size was fine, but the scan showed that the scull was full of fluid instead of brain and many organs missing etc. I have been told that bub won't make full term and if happens to will die at delivery. I have been advised to have an early delivery as there is no hope. They did not even look for the sex of bub. I am devastated. I don't want to continue carrying the child only for it to be born dead, but I am horrified bout having to deliver at 20wks.

I am dealing with coming to terms with losing my child, but at the same time still carrying it with a heart beat, still having morning sickness and everything.

The horrible situation is a side issue though, I have to face reality that my bub is not going to make it whatever we decide. I am learning that miscarriage, still births etc are suprisingly comon, but you never expect it to happen to you. I am lucky that I have a very funny, active and mischievious 18m old boy that keeps me occupied and entertained, but how do I say goodbye? I suppose I put one foot in front of the other, see my gyno on Monday, seek some finality and try to move on. Some how I don't think it's that easy though. I hope things are getting better for you.

Jodie

Sign in to follow this topic