Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. When did you start showing???

When did you start showing??? Rss

Hi, i am nearly 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, iv heard stories that you will start showing earlier with every pregnancy.....when did you start showing and what number pregnancy...... I am trying to keep it quiet and was just wondering how long i will be able to.....
Hi there,

I'm also pregnant with bub no3 and already feeling a bit bloated! With DD1 I didn't start to show at all until about 20 weeks, with DD2 it was around 13 weeks so I'm fully expecting to start showing at about 8 weeks with this one!!

Good luck with hiding your bump! grin

this is my second pregnancy and I can't really remember when I started showing with my first baby but it was well into the second trimester and I'm only 8 weeks now with my second and my DP told me this morning im starting to show now.

Hi, i am nearly 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, iv heard stories that you will start showing earlier with every pregnancy.....when did you start showing and what number pregnancy...... I am trying to keep it quiet and was just wondering how long i will be able to.....

I have a small build so I could tell after the first 8 weeks but before other people could tell i would say 15-17 weeks with #1, 12-15 weeks with #2 and 10-12 weeks with #3.

Hi

I had 3.5 weeks off during the xmas holidays when i found out that i was pregnant when i returned to work only being 6 weeks pregnant 3 ladies asked me straight up if i was pregnant because of my belly and the obvious weight gain as im usually only 53kgs my work clothes where skin tight this is my thirs pregnancy though.

I was really bloated from the time I missed my period up until 7 weeks and then I started truly showing at 10 weeks this bubs (my second).

i remember someone saying oh your huge i was around 15 weeks so im guessing i started to show early this is my #3 & i am over weight didnt think anyone would notice lol but i do remember showing early with last 2 & i wasnt over weight to start i guess we all show at diffrent times

Hi there,
I am 13 weeks pregnant with my first and i am showing a fair bit. I started to around 12 weeks. I guess everyones different!
fifth baby was showing at 8 weeks

I guess i started showing at about 5 months for all my kids, but wasnt till 6 months that people started to notice that i was pregnant and hadn't just gained weight haha

I started showing from 5 weeks with bub #3 and about 10 weeks with #2.

My mum asked me on the Sat if I was pregnant, and I had to wait until the Tuesday to do the test... she was right!!! LOL
My First pregnancy no one could tell I was pregnant until after 5 months, I'm now 13 weeks with my 2nd and I have a very obvious bump! smile It was about 10 weeks when I started showing this time around

Lydy, NZ, Riley born 14-8-06

Sign in to follow this topic