Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feel lost and alone..... Rss

Hi
I dont really know why im posting this, i guess i just need to get it out.
Im a single mother of 2 wonderfull kids and have recently found out im pregnant again, i thought i was taking it well but in the last few days im struggling. I split up with the babys dad last week and i have family and a few close friends but yet i feel alone, im scared of how i am going to cope raising 3 kids, about beng a good mum, about getting threw it all on my own, about the massive guilt i have, i know i have people to talk to but i just cant seem too, its not the same as having a partner to talk with, they all offer good advice and say it will all be fine and i feel bad because there are people out there who have no one to talk too, but at the end of the day im on my own and it scares me. I dont expect anyone to reply, but thank you for letting me get it out.
awwww you really are in a hard place, huh. i dont envy you, but i also dont have any constructive advice. Just wanted to say chin up, i believe everything happens for a reason although it doesnt help you now.....i hope you surround yourself with love and family, the answer will eventuate. Raising kids is hard so i take my hat off to you for doing it solo....

Hi
I dont really know why im posting this, i guess i just need to get it out.
Im a single mother of 2 wonderfull kids and have recently found out im pregnant again, i thought i was taking it well but in the last few days im struggling. I split up with the babys dad last week and i have family and a few close friends but yet i feel alone, im scared of how i am going to cope raising 3 kids, about beng a good mum, about getting threw it all on my own, about the massive guilt i have, i know i have people to talk to but i just cant seem too, its not the same as having a partner to talk with, they all offer good advice and say it will all be fine and i feel bad because there are people out there who have no one to talk too, but at the end of the day im on my own and it scares me. I dont expect anyone to reply, but thank you for letting me get it out.

Hi my_pefect_pair,

You must be feeling scared atm. I know I would be in your situation. It is no easy task raising kids & you are doing it on your own. I know how hard it is with my little one with two parents. My sister is a single mother of 2 boys & she does a wonderful job! I have a huge amount of respect for single parents. Nobody knows what the future holds but just the fact that you care shows you will do your best & be a good mum. Have you spoken to the dad? I wish you all the luck in the world. Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat. Thinking of you.

Tracey

I just want to wish you luck. As the PP stated- just by caring shows you are a good mum. (that was a lovely thing to say by the way mum2AshtonMichael)

what ever happens, i wish you all the best.

you may just have to change your name to my_perfect_trio wink

gbh
xx
Hi,

I am in a relationship now, however prior have bought up my then 2yo and newborn sons on my own. It certainly was a challenge but they are happy healthy boys and I only have myself to reward for that. You wont be the first to do it and surely wont be the last, but relax and take comfort in the good times, learn from the hard and ALWAYS know you will come out the other end with a beautiful family.

Sign in to follow this topic