Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

First time mum to bes Lock Rss

I got mine at like 16 weeks, I used to be a hairdresser and fell over with some trays but I have heard of mothers getting back pain within 9 weeks of there pregnancy.
Have you ladies got msn if so please add me ashlee.dm@windowslive.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Hi, My name's Jemma, 23 from Perth. I am almost 20 weeks pregnant with my first. He's due 19th September smile We've just had our 19 week scan and he's definately a boy! All perfect which is great news as we had a bit of a stressful start to the pregnancy...mostly thanks to my GP not doing his job properly. I have been very lucky, I've had next to no morning sickness, no back pain and I am just starting to get my belly now...i cant wait for him to stick out a bit more. I have done lots of shopping. I can't help myself buying clothes everytime i go shopping!!!! He is going to be one very spoiled little bub! Its great to hear how everyone elses pregnancy is going!

Ash, I have had that reaction from most people, they all seem to like Eva Rosemary.

Aaliyah's capsule sounds great! It would make things so much easier..

Sorry to hear about your mother in law, sounds like she is giving you a hard time? I bet it must make things really hard, and it probably puts your partner in an awkward position as he is in the middle. People can be so mean!

I have been blessed and am lucky enough to have the best in-laws ever. My own mother passed away when I was 12, and my father is a very easy going, reserved kind of person who desont like to say too much or disturb the peace, so I guess I am lucky in that way. I don't have to put up with any drama's! We are actually going to be living with my in-laws as of June, so I hope things will go ok!

It's never too late for you to start your Diary, there is no time like the present!

I have been searching 'You Tube' for 4D ultrasound videos/pictures as I am very intrigued as to what our baby is going to look like on the scan! Whilst I was on You Tube I actually found some pretty cool stuff, you girls should check it out. There are Personal Video Diary's that people have taken of their own pregnancy journeys. It has given me the idea to create my own slide show of pregnancy pictures!

And yes, I am definately getting a sore back. Whenever I sit down at the computer my back aches. If I get stuck into the cleaning; vacumming or dishes I get a very sore back afterwards.

Don't know if it is too early for me to be getting back pain, but it is there! When did your's start?

Jess H grin

Hi jess how are you, have you got hotmail?

Hi, My name's Jemma, 23 from Perth. I am almost 20 weeks pregnant with my first. He's due 19th September smile We've just had our 19 week scan and he's definately a boy! All perfect which is great news as we had a bit of a stressful start to the pregnancy...mostly thanks to my GP not doing his job properly. I have been very lucky, I've had next to no morning sickness, no back pain and I am just starting to get my belly now...i cant wait for him to stick out a bit more. I have done lots of shopping. I can't help myself buying clothes everytime i go shopping!!!! He is going to be one very spoiled little bub! Its great to hear how everyone elses pregnancy is going!

I can't help but shop either congratulations on your little boy have you got any names?
Wowee,

I've been away for a day and there are lots of new mummies already!

Welcome Kirsty (we are both from the 'Due in October' Thread) Excited2 (I'm not sure of your name) Hannah, Jemma & Remy (sorry too if I forgotten anyone!) Congratulations to you all...

Hannah sorry to hear about your health problems, glad to hear bubby is ok!

Congratulations Jemma on your baby boy, how exciting! GP's are always pathetic, or shall I say most are. I cannot beleive the lack of knowledge and thoroughness that my GP gets away with too!

Nothing much happening with me, Week 16 seems a little boring! 17 Weeks on Monday...

Jess I am going to be moving back to Greensborough (Northern Suburbs) in Vic.

Ash I haven't got MSN Messenger but I have got Facebook. Anyone else on Facebook??

Hope you are all going well!

Jess H tongue
Hi Jess I'm on Facebook. Hannah Adams from Timaru NZ. my profile pic is the same as the one on here lol. Any of you girls can add me. just let me know your from here and not just random people lol.
Looks like I'm gonna be the first of us to pop lol. Wicked. I'm never first for anything lol.
We dont know what we are having but have decided (finally) on 1 girl name and 1 boy name..including middle names lol. Yays,
If we have a girl she will be Briahna Harriet. And if we have a boy he will be Jackson Gary.
I have another scan in a couple of weeks that I am reallly looking forward to. I cant wait to see bub again lol.
I'm now the same weight I was before I got preggy...wierd I know but despite not having any morning sickness, I went off of alot of food...the smell just made me feel horrible, so in the first few months I lost 10 kgs.
Hopefully though I can lose it all again after bub is born.
I'm gonna be breast feeding, is anyone else?

Anyway hope your all having good days.

Hannah
Ash, here's an update... I do now have MSN Messenger, my email addy is jesshaines@live.com.au

Hannah I have added you on Facebook, if anyone else wants to add me you can find me by typing my email adress into the search bar. My name is Jessica Haines, my profile pic is just a close up of me!

Nice names you have picked out,and lucky you for losing 10kgs!! I feel like I weigh about 600kg already...

Will be good to see bub again on your next scan, I am planning on breastfeeding but that is a while off yet, I guess anything could happen??!!

Speak soon,

Jess H

Wowee,

I've been away for a day and there are lots of new mummies already!

Welcome Kirsty (we are both from the 'Due in October' Thread) Excited2 (I'm not sure of your name) Hannah, Jemma & Remy (sorry too if I forgotten anyone!) Congratulations to you all...

Hannah sorry to hear about your health problems, glad to hear bubby is ok!

Congratulations Jemma on your baby boy, how exciting! GP's are always pathetic, or shall I say most are. I cannot beleive the lack of knowledge and thoroughness that my GP gets away with too!

Nothing much happening with me, Week 16 seems a little boring! 17 Weeks on Monday...

Jess I am going to be moving back to Greensborough (Northern Suburbs) in Vic.

Ash I haven't got MSN Messenger but I have got Facebook. Anyone else on Facebook??

Hope you are all going well!

Jess H tongue

Jess im on facebook to whats your user name?
Hi everybody.
I'm so glad I found this post. I'm due August 10th, 2 days before my 21st!
It's nice to meet some other young first time mums. My only friend with a baby just moved to Perth (I'm from New Zealand). Very sad. Hope I can get to know you a bit

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hi everybody.
I'm so glad I found this post. I'm due August 10th, 2 days before my 21st!
It's nice to meet some other young first time mums. My only friend with a baby just moved to Perth (I'm from New Zealand). Very sad. Hope I can get to know you a bit

Hey there my names Ashleigh my babys due 8 days before my 19th birthday well it looks like we will be getting the best birthday presents ever.
Have you got hotmail?

Hi Jess I'm on Facebook. Hannah Adams from Timaru NZ. my profile pic is the same as the one on here lol. Any of you girls can add me. just let me know your from here and not just random people lol.
Looks like I'm gonna be the first of us to pop lol. Wicked. I'm never first for anything lol.
We dont know what we are having but have decided (finally) on 1 girl name and 1 boy name..including middle names lol. Yays,
If we have a girl she will be Briahna Harriet. And if we have a boy he will be Jackson Gary.
I have another scan in a couple of weeks that I am reallly looking forward to. I cant wait to see bub again lol.
I'm now the same weight I was before I got preggy...wierd I know but despite not having any morning sickness, I went off of alot of food...the smell just made me feel horrible, so in the first few months I lost 10 kgs.
Hopefully though I can lose it all again after bub is born.
I'm gonna be breast feeding, is anyone else?

Anyway hope your all having good days.

Hannah

Hey Hannah im definitly going to try and best feed aparently it hurts when the milk starts to come in but I don't think it will be anything like giving birth so Im sure us mothers can handle it smile
Sign in to follow this topic