Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

First time mum to bes Lock Rss

Hey there my names Ashleigh my babys due 8 days before my 19th birthday well it looks like we will be getting the best birthday presents ever.
Have you got hotmail?

Definitely a great birthday present, I just hope I don't go into labour on my birthday!

My email is i_r_llama@hotmail.com

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Definitely a great birthday present, I just hope I don't go into labour on my birthday!

My email is i_r_llama@hotmail.com

Hi there I added you on msn... yeah Im worried about the exact same thing lol

Hi there I added you on msn... yeah Im worried about the exact same thing lol

Where abouts in New Zealand are you staying?
Have you found out what your having yet?
Hey Zinkles,

My name is Jess, welcome to the group. Congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm 20 and am due on the 11th October. I live in QLD Australia. I have also added you on MSN.

It is great that you and Ashlee are both in New Zealand!!

Jess

Where abouts in New Zealand are you staying?
Have you found out what your having yet?

I live in Tokoroa, down in the South Waikato.
We are having a boy! I had a strange feeling it would be a boy. My husband (we got married in June - BEFORE I got pregnant) was hoping for a girl. His reasoning? Girls are daddys girls and boys are mummys boys, and he wanted to be the favourite. He's still very excited though.

Congratulations on your girl BTW, and love the name!

Hi to Jess too. Hope you will let us all know when you find out what you are having. It's so exciting and helps for you to think of your baby as more of a person rather than just 'it'

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I live in Tokoroa, down in the South Waikato.
We are having a boy! I had a strange feeling it would be a boy. My husband (we got married in June - BEFORE I got pregnant) was hoping for a girl. His reasoning? Girls are daddys girls and boys are mummys boys, and he wanted to be the favourite. He's still very excited though.

Congratulations on your girl BTW, and love the name!

Hi to Jess too. Hope you will let us all know when you find out what you are having. It's so exciting and helps for you to think of your baby as more of a person rather than just 'it'

Its funny you say that becasue my partner wanted a girl for the exact same reason lol... I just said we have to share favouritism.

Its funny you say that becasue my partner wanted a girl for the exact same reason lol... I just said we have to share favouritism.

When we found out we were having a boy I told DH to think about all the special things a boy can only do with his dad. And that cheered him up smile

Hey Girls!

It's so great to find a thread I can really relate to. So exciting that we are all going through this at the same time! love it! I'm a little bit behind you girls tho. I'm only 9 and a half weeks pregnant - due 2nd of December.

I'm 24, engaged to a wonderful man, I live in Queensland. Ummm I really don't know what else to say!

It's still very early days in my pregnancy and I've been suffering from the wonderful all day sickness. I find it's particularly worse in the afternoons and evening. It's quite on and off though, some days I'm fine, others I just feel like crap - such as today! I actually find it's worst when I'm tired! My appetite has really been up and down too. All I've wanted to eat for the last few weeks is savoury - haven't wanted too much sweet stuff, but today I just want to eat sweet things! lol

Anywayz, I've added a few of you girls on msn. perfect_storm19@hotmail.com

anyone else I haven't added, please feel free to add me!

Love Kyz

Hey Girls!

It's so great to find a thread I can really relate to. So exciting that we are all going through this at the same time! love it! I'm a little bit behind you girls tho. I'm only 9 and a half weeks pregnant - due 2nd of December.

I'm 24, engaged to a wonderful man, I live in Queensland. Ummm I really don't know what else to say!

It's still very early days in my pregnancy and I've been suffering from the wonderful all day sickness. I find it's particularly worse in the afternoons and evening. It's quite on and off though, some days I'm fine, others I just feel like crap - such as today! I actually find it's worst when I'm tired! My appetite has really been up and down too. All I've wanted to eat for the last few weeks is savoury - haven't wanted too much sweet stuff, but today I just want to eat sweet things! lol

Anywayz, I've added a few of you girls on msn. perfect_storm19@hotmail.com

anyone else I haven't added, please feel free to add me!

Love Kyz

Hi Kyz,

I suppose the good thing about being behind us is that you get to hear everyone elses experiences in advance and can have some idea what to expect. Poor Hannah, aka DeludedMunchkin, is a good month before us all, but we get to learn off her. Thanks Hannah smile

Anyone who calls it 'morning sickness' is a LIAR! I spent the first month or two swapping between my bed a a mattress that my husband had put in the lounge for me. As for appetite, I was always hungry but couldn't eat anything. I lived off the odd sliver of tinned peaches and 'up & go'.

I also went completely off meat. The smell made me want to throw up, and even just the sight of it made me feel sick. Anyone else get that??

I didnt really get the whole see a food and want to be sick, some smells made me queezy like maccas for prob the first 10weeks lol.

How is everyone going anyway? just thought i would check in.

Jess

Lol thanks Zinkles...glad to be of service hehehe.
I also had the whole nauseous thing when I smelt or saw meat... for about a month the only meat i could handle was tuna (not really a meat lol). It finally stopped after about week 15 lol. But the whole calling it morning sickness...such bull crap. when I had it (which wasnt for long) it was all day. Hated it!!! But after that I ended up with almost non stop headaches.. URGH. Hated those.

Now I'm 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I'm so glad! just under 8 weeks to go.
Then maybe I can give you girls some insight lol. Scary!
My only problems are sore hips, back, belly,legs and itchyness lol. Not much. Been having real difficulty sleeping lately cos of all of those things.
Wish my DP would give me some massages...but noooo he always says maybe later... useless bugger lol.

Now have a 6 week old kitten... what a nut job lol. He goes nuts over shadows lol. chases them and pounces on them. He likes ot attack hands and hair. He is soo cute though. such a baby! He only wants to sleep on my shoulder or chest and loves being held on his back like a baby.. good practise even if he is awfull small compared to a baby lol.

Hope your all having good pregnancies
Hannah
Hi everyone,
Not much to report here, just still getting sick even tho im 19 weeks now. Lucky me in the 10% that get sick the whole way through. Ohh well at least i know everything is good. And my belly has also been really sore, Like ive done a few hundred sit ups and i havent done a thing lol....
Has anyone else been having tailbone issues. Mine has been playing up since 9 weeks and it hurts so bad to sit and even walk. Im worried its going to get worse and worse. My obgyn said there is nothing he can do about it except tell me to sit on one of those blow up ring pillows lol... Humm not a good look i dont think.
Hope everyone else is well.... bub is giving me some kicks atm hehe.... always nice to know he is happy in there smile
Sign in to follow this topic