Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

First time mum to bes Lock Rss

Aww Zinkles thats good its nothing too serious, i hope Vinnie recovers quickly. Luckily he wont remember any of it and fingers crossed he wont be away from you in the O.R for very long at all smile

MissDevilMonkey it really sucks you cant enjoy your last fes days-few days omg! im excited for you hehe! only thing with a normal pregnancy would mean youd be worrying about the bub (was like that for me anyway) all my lovely (not) problems only affected me not bubba so for all the pain and discomfort your having baby should be absolutly perfect smile

one-little-man- i was thinking of starting Keira on a tiny bit of farex cos shes forever grabbing my food and chewing and sucking her hands..and toes lol! shes deffinitly not lacking or looking for more after feeds but shes so interested in food theres no harm in trying, the worst she can do is spit it out lol.
i just had a thought about the formula thing too- could you not express then add the anti reflux tablet to that bottle then give it to bub? (only if you had to, im crossing my toes for you that it wont come to that smile)
**one-little-man** - Sorry I didn't reply to your post last time, but I had a hungry little man on my hands.
I have started him on Farex - just the plain one. He loved it the first two times. While I was moving the spoon towards him, he would move his entire body to get to the spoon faster lol.
The next couple of days he wasn't interested. I'm not sure whether that was because I tried giving it to him too soon after his milk feed or not.
But I have decided to wait a few days before I give him any more and then see how he goes.
I'm not too fussed about it with him being so young, but he definitely needs something more.

As for sleeping through the night. Yup. There have only been a few nights where he has woken up. Since he was born. Very greatful for that, but I do wish he would sleep in his cot during the day. He now has a fair bit of sleep during the day, but he has it on me. He can't make it through the day without a sleep, but he will only sleep on me. It's a pain, but it's all I can do at the moment.I keep trying to get him to sleep in his cot, but nothing works *sigh*.

MissDevilMonkey - Oooo it's getting so close! I can't wait to see your announcement! And pics too

KeirasMummy! - I don't know what I'm going to do with myself while he's in there unsure Hopefully DH will have some good ideas.

Well I had better get off now. If I didn't already know that Vinnie is due for a feed, the fact that he is sucking/chewing on my arm and I now have a huge pool of slobber on there, might give it away lol.
I think I mightr wash my arm first though....

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hi girls

Im a first time mum to be. Im 6 weeks on Friday I have a dating scan on Thursday arvo… fingers crossed all is ok…. My due date at this stage is the 19/08/2010.

Had sore boobs , morning sickness not to heavy yet and tired.

Sticky dust to all the mums to be ?

x

As for sleeping through the night. Yup. There have only been a few nights where he has woken up. Since he was born. Very greatful for that, but I do wish he would sleep in his cot during the day. He now has a fair bit of sleep during the day, but he has it on me. He can't make it through the day without a sleep, but he will only sleep on me. It's a pain, but it's all I can do at the moment.I keep trying to get him to sleep in his cot, but nothing works *sigh*.

KeirasMummy! - I don't know what I'm going to do with myself while he's in there unsure Hopefully DH will have some good ideas.

Well I had better get off now. If I didn't already know that Vinnie is due for a feed, the fact that he is sucking/chewing on my arm and I now have a huge pool of slobber on there, might give it away lol.
I think I mightr wash my arm first though....

Keiras the same- only stays asleep for about 15 min if that in her cot during the day. Sorry im no good at waiting patiently when it comes to stuff like that, id imagine something like that would only take like an hour?? Im off to, my lil buddah is packing a wee tantie! lol
x

Hi girls

Im a first time mum to be. Im 6 weeks on Friday I have a dating scan on Thursday arvo… fingers crossed all is ok…. My due date at this stage is the 19/08/2010.

Had sore boobs , morning sickness not to heavy yet and tired.

Sticky dust to all the mums to be ?

x

Hehe dont you mean 2011! wow thats weird my due date was 17.8.2010, were are you from hun?

Hehe dont you mean 2011! wow thats weird my due date was 17.8.2010, were are you from hun?

yeh 2011 lol baby brain kicked in already!! hahah

well the funny thing is my sis is the 19/08 - and im the 21/08 hahah. so we will see wat i actually am when i have my datin scan on thurs. i actually think im a lil further along then i am only a few days but we will see.

yeh 2011 lol baby brain kicked in already!! hahah

well the funny thing is my sis is the 19/08 - and im the 21/08 hahah. so we will see wat i actually am when i have my datin scan on thurs. i actually think im a lil further along then i am only a few days but we will see.

and sorry im from newcastle smile

and sorry im from newcastle smile

Hehe thats ok, im in nz.
My bub was born on the 26.08, im on the 4.08 lol!
Baby might even be a suprise birthday pressie for you!

Hehe thats ok, im in nz.
My bub was born on the 26.08, im on the 4.08 lol!
Baby might even be a suprise birthday pressie for you!

possibly... smile thats if i have a sticky one fingers crossed all goes well smile

we also are getting married in november 2011! hahah busy year for us

possibly... smile thats if i have a sticky one fingers crossed all goes well smile

we also are getting married in november 2011! hahah busy year for us

Congratulations! Yes, got my toes crossed for you. Hoping you finally get to meet a perfect wee angel in 8 months time smile **STICKING POWER LITTLE BABY!**
Are you on facebook?(-not that its behaving atm)
jessabell85 - welcome smile

August is a great month. I'm on the 12th, and Vinnie is the 23rd (supposed to be the 10th though ).

Congratulations on your wedding! What an exciting year you have ahead of you!

Good luck with your scan, let us know how it goes.
I send all my sticky dust your way!

KeirasMummy! - I hope it's not too long sad The waiting will be awful! It was hard enough when he went for his MRI, now they'll actually be hurting him sad
I know it's for the best, but it goes against all motherly instinct to just hand your baby over to someone who will cause him to be in pain sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Morning girls how are we all today!

Feeling a lil tired but that’s about it ?

Boobs seemed to have eased a bit which has me worried… did anyone elses boobs be sore on and off? Or were they constant??

in these early stages??
Sign in to follow this topic