Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

First time mum to bes Lock Rss

hi all,
My names Jemma I'm 24 and 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I live in Brisbane Australia.
Been a stressful pregnancy and have been told by doctor to give up employment immediantly till baby is born due to medical issues.
So i have a lot of free time to kill, so will most probably be on the huggies site gathering information and talking to other mums.
My partner is very supportive and though financially its a bit stressful we are really enjoying our pregnancy.
So hopefully I can meet other expectant mums and perhaps build some friendships smile

hi all,
My names Jemma I'm 24 and 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I live in Brisbane Australia.
Been a stressful pregnancy and have been told by doctor to give up employment immediantly till baby is born due to medical issues.
So i have a lot of free time to kill, so will most probably be on the huggies site gathering information and talking to other mums.
My partner is very supportive and though financially its a bit stressful we are really enjoying our pregnancy.
So hopefully I can meet other expectant mums and perhaps build some friendships smile

Welcome!

Hope everything is okay? have you been busy kitting out your nursery etc?
Hello everyone! long time since ive been on here..

Blake is just over 3 months old now! hes been having solids for the last 3 weeks(his choice not ours hehe - baby led weaning) and hes been teething since 2 months - we're still waiting for them to come through!
Zinkles-thats great news, i bet your relieved smile
Keira just sort of stopped going to sleep on the boob so i just had to try and wait til she was drowsy and put her in her bed with her dummy and cuddly, somenights its not good enough for her tho and she ends up falling asleep on me just after a feed, it takes ages tho im never in bed before 9.30-10pm. The usually has 2 day sleeps about an hour each time but some days theyre only 20minutes or so.

Wish i could say i was getting enough sleep tho, buba wakes up upto 6 times during the night, sometimes not even for a feed, then shes up for the morning by 8.30 im soooooo tired!!

Keiras been crawling FOWARDS (lol) for almost 2 weeks now, im proud too hehe smile

Jemimae-welcome smile

MissDevilMonkey-WOW! hes growing up so fast lol..they all do:( hope the teethhing dosent take forever, it is for us lol bubas only got one tooth so far.
Sign in to follow this topic