Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

First time mum to bes Lock Rss

Just had my OB visit and scan..... it was AWESOME. Got to see the lil pain in my belly lol.....and he/she is getting big! Measuring 2 weeks ahead of itself and wieghs 2500gms or 5.5lb already... Dr thinks it'll be about 7 n a half lb when its born. So glad bub is doing so well though... maybe it will actually arrive on... time. I sincerely hope so. Oh and bub is in the perfect postion apparantly...cos bub is head down and lying on my left with its back against my belly. GOOD BABY!!!!smile But despite that...........I am so over being pregnant...I miss my belly being mine. And I miss sleeping cos I cant get comfy or cos bub is moving so much... would rather have lack of sleep from feeding.
Been getting alot of BH but they havent started feeling ouchy yet.... theyre just wierd.

Thank you smile How far along are you ?? I don't think there is such a thing as good sleep now !! I feel like an elephant and getting kicked all night makes it hard to fall asleep then wake up at 4am and am STARVING lol...aww well i'm definatly taking advantage of not working and having my nana naps during the day hehe, which is probbaly why i can't sleep at night but ohh well.

I havevn't had one stranger rub my belly yet !!!! only my mum every second she sees me...which is alot as we are living with her.. don't know how thats all going to work out when baby comes i can see my partner loosing his mind if she's always trying to hold bubba etc, but it is her first grandchild and at least she is excited unlike the MIL who seems couldn't care less, i'll be surprised if she even comes to visit when buba is born !!

I'll be 28 weeks in a couple more days. I've had enough of the broken sleeps already. I can only imagine how much of a pain it must be for you. Really not looking forward to that.

Sorry to hear about your MIL. That must be hard. Mine is going nuts with knitting. Our baby definitely wont be cold!

My poor husband hasn't been able to feel the baby yet. No matter how much the baby is moving, as soon as you put your hand there he stops moving. I don't know why. It's like he doesn't want anyone to know he's in there....

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Just had my OB visit and scan..... it was AWESOME. Got to see the lil pain in my belly lol.....and he/she is getting big! Measuring 2 weeks ahead of itself and wieghs 2500gms or 5.5lb already... Dr thinks it'll be about 7 n a half lb when its born. So glad bub is doing so well though... maybe it will actually arrive on... time. I sincerely hope so. Oh and bub is in the perfect postion apparantly...cos bub is head down and lying on my left with its back against my belly. GOOD BABY!!!!smile But despite that...........I am so over being pregnant...I miss my belly being mine. And I miss sleeping cos I cant get comfy or cos bub is moving so much... would rather have lack of sleep from feeding.
Been getting alot of BH but they havent started feeling ouchy yet.... theyre just wierd.

Good to hear bubs is doing the right thing! Fingers crossed he/she will stay that way.

... Just writing that last line reminded me.. Before we found out that we are having a boy, my husband told me that I was not, under any circumstances to say 'he/she' as it sounded like we were having a hermaphrodite... Gosh men are funny aren't they??

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hey Kylie,
Welcome to the thread. Good to see you here.
Do you have a date for your second scan yet? I imagine the waiting would be nervewracking!

june around the 14wk mark am also gonna get some 4d's done at 23/4 wks those are the ones im really wanting to do but was advised to wait till then as they r much better so far im nearing the end of 1st trimester be 10wks on monday which is a biggie for me as ive had 3 mc's in the past
hi hunnie im first time expecting smile
im 23 years old
and im 27 weeks smile and a single mum to be
xoxo
hey girls, just wanted to leave a comment aswell. (hope thats all good.) roll eyes im 21 and pregnant with my first child due on the 26th august. would love to here back from some of you as my partner is away a lot with work and I dont get to talk to him about lot of pregnancy stuff sad and none of my friends really understand.
Kylie - Got my fingers crossed for you!! You will be feeling so more relieved when you get to the 12 week mark, it seems to take forever to get there but once you do it flys!! i remember my 12 week scan like it was a couple of days ago !

Aavdoulos - You are a brave woman ! I don't think i'd be able to be a single mum

Shan - You can talk to us about pregnant stuff smile my friends are a bit the same, they aren't really interested in hearing about the pregnant stuff, more interested in talking about how sh*t faced they got on the weekend lol. which use to be me but now am lovin being pregnant way more !!

Congratulations ladies on your pregnancys smile Where abouts are you girls from ??

I'm 21 from Melbourne smile

hey girls, just wanted to leave a comment aswell. (hope thats all good.) roll eyes im 21 and pregnant with my first child due on the 26th august. would love to here back from some of you as my partner is away a lot with work and I dont get to talk to him about lot of pregnancy stuff sad and none of my friends really understand.

Hi, welcome to the thread smile

As kira89 said, you are welcome to talk to us about pregnancy stuff. We are all just as interested in it as you are.

Have you got messenger? There are a few of us on here who do, just look back through the previous posts to find our email addresses. I will be happy to add you, and I'm sure everyone else will be too.

Hey hope nobody minds me joining in!!
Im loretta from NSW Im 19, 18 weeks pregnant and very excited!
due on the 17th of october.

Its been great to read your posts guys! men just dont understand pregnancy sometimes! So its been great to hear what other girls in my position have to say. Oh and Congrats all of you!

Currently just playing the waiting game till my 20 week scan so i can find out the sex!
Hi girls im 19 and 21 weeks with my wee girl due september 27!
And as i writing shes having a party in my belly lol.
I think its great to be able to talk to people who are around the same age and situation.
My emails [email protected] if any one wants to msn me.
Also do you guys have a facebook page?

Oh and im from Nz!
Mikaela
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I was reading the thread quickly the other week and never got to join.

But now everything is so stressful i just need some people to talk to and share my feelings and pregnancy with who understand.

Im 21 and 29 wks pregnant. Due 4th August and live in brisbane.

I can't wait till lil baby is here but it just seems as though nothing is going right and that i won't be ready in time sad

Im sorry for just being a pain and venting in this forum but i felt as though you would all understand being due around the same time as me and being from the same age group.

Anda xx
Anda of course we dont mind!! Thats what this thread is all about. Us first timers getting together and having a vent to other mummies who know what we are goin through.
Youve still got 11 weeks, thats ages to get ready lol. If you want to talk just add me on msn if you have it [email protected] Just let me know that your from this thread.

Well im almost 35 weeks, will be on saturday. Ive been visiting my old work mates and found out theyre taking bets on me being early lol. All just because bub is measuring 2 weeks ahead, is head down and 4/5 engaged allready. but that doesnt mean that bub will be early. Although secretly I hope bub arrives after im 37 weeks... dont wanna go til 40 weeks when bub is already big lol.
But at least I know Im all ready for it, my bag is packed, have all bubs stuff washed and put away and set up.The only thing I have to buy now is a pump and bottles for when I need a break lol. As of next week I'll be on weekly antenatal visits. Yays lol.
Anywhos hope your all good.

Hannah OOXX
Sign in to follow this topic