Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

First time mum to bes Lock Rss

I have 11 weeks to go, and i think you've got a good idea there. Thank you.
Although i am probably just being over paranoid! Best to put my mind at rest and get checked.
lol well if your stressed even if it turns out to be nothing it does affect the baby. Ive got 4 n a half weeks left so ive been through it all lol. Good luck
Hi girls,

finally thread i can join in on
i just turned 20 at the beginning of april and due with bubs #1 on 13th august.
im coming up 29 weeks preggo, and feeling exhausted 24/7, and just feel bloated allll the time!!

anyone else feel like a retard when they try to stand up from sitting down...i know i do. got to roll around and use all the might in my arms to push the belly up.

my profile pic is me at 27w4d prego, according to most people that see me i'm big but compared to other pregnancies i see myself as small....mind you i met a girl yesterday who was 5 months prego and barely had a rise in her belly.

hope everyones good.

cheers,
Deanne

Hello all,

I am a first time mum and am a bit concerned. I had a bad night of throwing up two nights ago and yesterday almost fainted at work.

The doctor said its probably just low blood pressure, but now my tummy is not as hard as it was and the baby is not kicking as hard.

Has any one else had something similar happen to them???

Sazy

Hi Sazy,
I'm 29 weeks today, and a couple of weeks back baby decided he would take it easy for a few days and didn't do much at all, and when he did it wasn't as strong. I saw my midwife and she gave me the all clear which really helped me to stop stressing.

I saw in one of your later posts that you are going to get it checked out. Let us know how it goes smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hi girls,

finally thread i can join in on
i just turned 20 at the beginning of april and due with bubs #1 on 13th august.
im coming up 29 weeks preggo, and feeling exhausted 24/7, and just feel bloated allll the time!!

anyone else feel like a retard when they try to stand up from sitting down...i know i do. got to roll around and use all the might in my arms to push the belly up.

my profile pic is me at 27w4d prego, according to most people that see me i'm big but compared to other pregnancies i see myself as small....mind you i met a girl yesterday who was 5 months prego and barely had a rise in her belly.

hope everyones good.

cheers,
Deanne

Hi Deanne,
Sooo know what you mean. I'm only a couple days ahead of you - I'm due on the 10th August. Starting to get that 'beached whale' feeling when getting out of bed. And to think, it's only going to get worse!
As for bump size, I've had one lady tell me I'm small, and one lady who likes to tell me every week how big I am. Lovely. I already feel huge. Doesn't help!

Are you in Nz or Aus?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

hi there,
i am also due in august but the 28th im having my first child and its a little boy already had a couple of scares two weeks ago was in hospital in labour and had to have to steroid injection shots just incase he felt like coming into this world early thank goodness he decided to stay put!! but yeah had his mummy and daddy worried im 26 weeks pregnant and am 18 years old and have fantastic support off my mother and partner who is 21 years old we have been together 2 years and are very much in love smile anyways was looking to chat with other wemon with similar interests tongue tongue if you seem interested please feel free to chat roll eyes
regards chantelle
Hi girls,

My name is Cindy, im about to turn 22 this month of May on the 27th and i am due with my first child the 9th of October.

The 2nd of june i have a Morphology scan from which my fiance and i have the choice to find out the sex of our baby.

I am 20 wks and 3 days. I am still yet to feel any movement (although i am not really sure of what to be looking for) although the back pain and lower area pains have certainly kicked in, oh and the sore feet.

I am still very small in the stomach which has people often questioning my pregnancy which makes me uncomfortable. Every morning i cant wait to stand side on in front of the mirror to see if my stomach has gotten bigger smile My fiance thinks its amusing.

I have been lucky so far with no morning sickness and everything to date has cleared for a healthy baby.

Cindy

Hi Deanne,
Sooo know what you mean. I'm only a couple days ahead of you - I'm due on the 10th August. Starting to get that 'beached whale' feeling when getting out of bed. And to think, it's only going to get worse!
As for bump size, I've had one lady tell me I'm small, and one lady who likes to tell me every week how big I am. Lovely. I already feel huge. Doesn't help!

Are you in Nz or Aus?

haha beached whale.....pretty much sums it all up. im in NZ.

my DP's only recently come around to the idea of having to pay for everything, this will be his second child but my first.
the mother of his first child took the baby away from him and he hasn't been allowed to see her for about 2 years (she'll be 4 in august)....took me months to convince him i wasn't gonna do a runner with this child...now that ive convnced him im staying put he's over the moon about another kid
we're a very big car family, and so DP just loves the thought of being able to show and teach his soon-to-be son about cars, not to mention grandaddy is just as excited.

haha beached whale.....pretty much sums it all up. im in NZ.

my DP's only recently come around to the idea of having to pay for everything, this will be his second child but my first.
the mother of his first child took the baby away from him and he hasn't been allowed to see her for about 2 years (she'll be 4 in august)....took me months to convince him i wasn't gonna do a runner with this child...now that ive convnced him im staying put he's over the moon about another kid
we're a very big car family, and so DP just loves the thought of being able to show and teach his soon-to-be son about cars, not to mention grandaddy is just as excited.

Oh my gosh that's horrible! It must be so hard for your poor DP. Good that you finally convinced him you'll stay though.
My DH just got himself a new motorbike and is already excited about introducing his little man to the world of bikes. It always gives me warm fuzzies when I see DH getting excited about baby.
Do you have MSN? I'm also in NZ, 20 and due 3 days before you, so I would be quite interested in talking to you...

Oh my gosh that's horrible! It must be so hard for your poor DP. Good that you finally convinced him you'll stay though.
My DH just got himself a new motorbike and is already excited about introducing his little man to the world of bikes. It always gives me warm fuzzies when I see DH getting excited about baby.
Do you have MSN? I'm also in NZ, 20 and due 3 days before you, so I would be quite interested in talking to you...

haha yeah its all too cute aye. they're already proud daddy's....mine always mentions things he can't wait to show DS.
i dont have MSN but i've got facebook, i'll PM u my details.

where abouts in NZ are u? ... im in kapiti...near wellington.

hi there,
i am also due in august but the 28th im having my first child and its a little boy already had a couple of scares two weeks ago was in hospital in labour and had to have to steroid injection shots just incase he felt like coming into this world early thank goodness he decided to stay put!! but yeah had his mummy and daddy worried im 26 weeks pregnant and am 18 years old and have fantastic support off my mother and partner who is 21 years old we have been together 2 years and are very much in love smile anyways was looking to chat with other wemon with similar interests tongue tongue if you seem interested please feel free to chat roll eyes
regards chantelle

Hi chantelle where abouts are you from?
smile hey dolls.
can i join in with you guys.
my name is tequila. i am 20yrs old and 23 weeks preggers with identical twin boys.! due september 20th.!!!!
let me noe.!

smile hey dolls.
can i join in with you guys.
my name is tequila. i am 20yrs old and 23 weeks preggers with identical twin boys.! due september 20th.!!!!
let me noe.!

Of course you can join in, identical twin boys how exciting?
My names Ashleigh im 18 and I'm due the 21st of august.
Sign in to follow this topic