Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

nappy bag ! Lock Rss

i know it doesn't have to be a fashion statement really, but i'm trying to find a funky nappy bag, all i seem to be able to find is plain black and boring ones sad
anyone know where i might be able to find one a bit more exciting than plain black?!

check out 'Rockerbyebaby' they have some super funky nappybags and lots of other funky baby stuff smile
I have an Isoki nappy bag. I LOVE it. It is reversable, so it can be patterned or black(I got retro paisley).

I use the insert for all my nappies, wipes cream etc, so if I am just ducking to the shops for a short while I can take that with me rather than the whole bag.
I recently bought an Isoki bag as well. Looks great, very roomy and reversable. They aren't cheap but appear to be very well made. I also did a good search of the net for a better price and instead of $190 + postage i got mine for $150 inc Postage.

Hope that helps
I have an Isoki too, it was expensive but it is great quality and pretty cool as far as nappy bags go, you can almost fit an elephant inside too!!
Ive got a Jimeale and I love it.
Not expensive, I got mine on sale for $70 inc postage (rrp $120), come with change mat, bottle holder and they have some great colours/patterns.
Hi, Ebay have a lot of them. You can get them from overseas also. Good luck smile

Hi, Ebay have a lot of them. You can get them from overseas also. Good luck smile

i've checked ebay and nothing really catches my eye, i found a few on a couple of different websites that i don't mind.
but is $190 a bit ridiculous to spend on a nappy bag, i mean i'd never even spend that much on a bag for myself. I don't really mind spending it just all my friends with kids have just basic black ones from like kmart & stuff. i don't think there is anything wrong with that, i just want a funky one. i guess if other people spend that much on nappy bags, i'm not that much out of my mind!

When DS was born i just used a side bag i had from jayjays, it wasnt big and bulky like alot of the nappy bags and it fit a change mat, nappies and a box of wipes in it perfect
I bought a funky retro Oi Oi nappy bag off Ebay when I was having bubba #1 and I love it! Its kinda like an oversized bowling type bag. V. Roomy!! : ) Goodluck with the search!

I have an Isoki nappy bag. I LOVE it. It is reversable, so it can be patterned or black(I got retro paisley).

I use the insert for all my nappies, wipes cream etc, so if I am just ducking to the shops for a short while I can take that with me rather than the whole bag.

i have the exact same nappy bag, and i do exactly what you do with the insert bit when im not going out for a long time or have to take change of clothes etc. you have good taste. good choice. lol.
il tutto nappy bags, a bit pricey, but really funky looking and very well made

Sign in to follow this topic