Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Shhhhhh its a secret ... Lock Rss

Check out my new ticker , Im a bit excited and wanted to share that IM PREGNANT with bubba number 2 !!

We havent told our family yet , we are seeing them on the weekend and want to tell them in person .

Had our first ultrasound on monday and saw our sguiggly little bubba , so good to see it wiggling around .

We are so happy smile
Congrats!!!!!!!! You kept that well!!! laugh Does that make you due in Jan then?? Woo hoo!!

Check out my new ticker , Im a bit excited and wanted to share that IM PREGNANT with bubba number 2 !!

We havent told our family yet , we are seeing them on the weekend and want to tell them in person .

Had our first ultrasound on monday and saw our sguiggly little bubba , so good to see it wiggling around .

We are so happy smile

Congratulations! smile
Oh yea I forgot to mention , my due date is............

XMAS DAY !!!!!!!!
Congratulations!
Congrates on baby no 2 oh u poor thing due xmas day i had DS2 a week b4 xmas and i thought that was gonna be hard on us with yrs to come we gonna spend alot this yr since he turns 1
Congratulations!!! Thats awesome news. I too am due christmas day. I think its the best present ever.
Congratulations smile
ah thats cool congrats

Kaleb almost 7, and Zayne 3. and 4 weeks with numb

Congratulations !! smile yay the joys of pregnancy begin again !!

oh u poor thing due xmas day

No way, that's so special to be due on Christmas Day!! Congratulations. Wishing you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy grin

My DD was due Christmas Eve and didn't show up until January 2nd.

smile congrats, what a Chrissie present
Sign in to follow this topic