Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Strange "pop" feeling in belly when I yawn

Strange "pop" feeling in belly when I yawn Lock Rss

This may sound strange but i get this Strange "pop" feeling in belly when I yawn, move quickly, pick up my DD or breathe in deep. Sometimes it startles me and i jump about 2 feet in the air and scare the hell out of my DP. It is like being booted really really hard by the baby, not like the other kicks i get and was getting this feeling before i felt movements.

I am 22 weeks pregnant and never felt this with my first has anyone else? Could it be a muscle spasm?
thats funny i have been getting a feeling like the skin is streatching and it does make me jump also. ive had it on different sides of my belly over the last few weeks. My mum said to me was that a kick and i said no it was a pop lol how else you explain it

Kaleb almost 7, and Zayne 3. and 4 weeks with numb

I dont know about poping but my belly clicks when i hit 20 weeks. The midwife refused to believe it until she heard it herself. Who knows what causes these things.
Very strange our bodies when we are pregnant my midwife looked at me funny when i told her about it.
Sign in to follow this topic