Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Starting first week of second trimester

Starting first week of second trimester Rss

Hi in advance smile

My name is Rachel im 22 and i am 2 days shy of 14 wks today this is my first pregnancy and i would love to chat to some women who are going through roughly the same part, would be nice to hear your story and find out how you are going.

All i seem to talk about now is bub n my friends are prob getting a bit bored of it so i need to vent tongue

Look forward to the conversations to come

Hi in advance smile

My name is Rachel im 22 and i am 2 days shy of 14 wks today this is my first pregnancy and i would love to chat to some women who are going through roughly the same part, would be nice to hear your story and find out how you are going.

All i seem to talk about now is bub n my friends are prob getting a bit bored of it so i need to vent tongue

Rachel,

CONGRATS!! What an exciting time !! I understand the whole talking about baby thing - seems to take over our lives smile

I am 20 weeks so a little ahead of you - but this is my second pregnancy!!

Here if you wanna chat

X

Ebony

Rachel,

CONGRATS!! What an exciting time !! I understand the whole talking about baby thing - seems to take over our lives smile

I am 20 weeks so a little ahead of you - but this is my second pregnancy!!

Here if you wanna chat

X

Ebony

Hi Ebony Congrats to you to,

Yeah im going a little loopy lol its hard not to smile

20 weeks i kinda wish i was there already i look like i am lol

Thanks for taking the time to post to me thought i was a little rejected, thats just the virgo in me...

How are you going with the pregnancy anything i should be aware of that might be heading my way?

xx

Hi Rachel smile

I am almost 15wks with my 2nd bub. Would love to chat smile Plus...I'm a virgo also lol.

Hi to Ebony also and congratulations to you both.

Am feeling so good about this pregnancy now. Had awful morning sickness which has finally eased up as has the tiredness. Have a nice little belly forming, which I love. It makes it so much more real. Can't wait to feel some decent kicks! grin

Hope this finds you well, look forward to chatting

Jess x

/ur

Hi Jess,

Congrats to you aswell!! lol the virgo streak, can be a painful one lol

I am each day getting so much better and finding i am starting to enjoy the pregnancy! Was a little paranoid at first as i have popped out a bit and everyone has started rubbing my belly im a very keep to myself person but learning to just enjoy it as pregnancy doesn't happen all that often in your life!

I even tho first pregnancy believe that i might be able to feel bub not so much as a kick but a strange feeling in the area that bub is (Left side. Even if it isn't its nice to believe it is but the lady at the scan place said i prob am so... do you feel anything atm i guess it would be diff tho cause u have had a bub b4 u def would?????(From what everyone seems to say)

Its really nice to chat to ppl bout this whole experience as they are going thru it to it makes me feel normal lol.

Are you finding out the sex of ur bub or waiting?
xx

Rach

hi

i'm fiona i'm 20 weeks with my 3rd.
i know what you mean about people to talk to.
i haven't have people want to feel my belly thankfully but then again i don't look pregnant and i wear big cloths to hide it.
i have felted baby move from 10 weeks its like wind but not.if you eat sugar then sit down you should be able to feel something.
i'm not finding out what baby is, did with 1st two but not this time.
Hi Fiona,

3rd bub u must be pro at the whole pregnant thing by now tongue!

It makes the world a difference when you can relate with ppl im so glad that you and the other two have replied to me i was a little worried about no one replying to me smile

Lol if ur not showing and ur 20wks i can only imagine what i will look like at 20wks lol funny site, i am quite a small women (Shortish and thin). I went to the shops yesterday to see if i could fine maternity wear or things to hide my belly as all my clothes only suited my bodyshape and yeah not much luck in the cheapish department, didnt want to spend to much on myself as i recently lost my job and bub is more important to me and i thought im only going to get bigger so i may aswell wait a little longer before buying stuff.

We have decided to find out bubs sex only because of the money situation my partner was actually an at home man building our house so i was the income earner before i fell pregnant now that my work laid me of he is trying to find a job n i sorta thought no one especially in noosa will hire a pregnant women who is only going to leave in 6 months time! We thought by finding out at least we can slowly get everything we need!

Yesterday i actually made caramel and sat down and ate a fair bit of it def felt something in there move after about 15mins thought that so has to be bub lol.

xx

Yeah I am feeling bubba move - have for about 4/5 weeks but like you said its my second so I do feel like a little earlier because I know what Im looking for. I agree with the "feels like wind" statement but I also think in those first weeks it feels like a twitch in you're belly ...

I am HUGE!! Had a scan the other day and there is only 1 wink ha ha was starting to get worried... Didnt find out the sex - we did with our first so decided we wanted a suprise. Altho Im alredy regretting the decision not to because I feel like I need to know ... smile smile

I still have terrible morning sickness, but I had it all the way through with my first so thats not unusal for me. Im starting to find it uncomfortable to sleep and I can feel my belly streching ... its actually kinda painful at times...

I always look at other posts and go I wish I was where they are ... but dont stress it will happen soon enough and you will wonder where the time went.

I am NOT looking forward to the fact that I start my last trimester in SUMMER!! I am already HOT with this slightly mild weather ... lordy hey ...

X

Hi Ebony,

Yeah i to be honest have felt more of a twitchy sorta weird feeling at times after the twitchy feeling i would sorta feel like i had been on a roller coaster u know when u come down the ride and your stomach is in ur mouth kinda like that but not so chronic, hard to explain properly lol.

lol is 20 wks when i should expect to have my next scan? did u get to keep ur pics form the scan?

I am a need to know whats going on person so yeah i def need to know more so than not what the sex is tongue

I'm sorry to hear ur still unwell i couldn't imagine being unwell as i was still i was hating everything and my DP was getting a little short tempered in it all (Which i can understand).

Yeah the last 3 months have already gone fast i just get anxious to see bub!

Yeah ppl say u feel the heat more when ur pregnant christmas will be very interesting but i am kinda delighted that i will be pregas over the christmas period its my fav time of the year and means little bub will be that tiny bit older for next christmas tongue xx

Hi in advance smile

Hey there rachel,
I am 31 and due on the 3rd of april, so only about a week before you. I am always looking for someone to chat to especially someone around the same stage as i am. I already have 2 boys and a girl so this one will make number 4. Aleisha

Hey there rachel,
I am 31 and due on the 3rd of april, so only about a week before you. I am always looking for someone to chat to especially someone around the same stage as i am. I already have 2 boys and a girl so this one will make number 4. Aleisha

Hi Aleisha,

Congrats, 4 wow im trying to get my head around one lol will def providing everything goes well have a minimum of two children but yeah... How accurate are the due dates?

It is nice to be able to relate to someone, im pretty lonely in the "real world" my best friend lives an hours drive away and my family live in WA (Im in noosa) so its hard to conversate with ppl that would remotely care lol Not trying to sound soppy or nething and sorry for myself, i am incredibly happy with the situation! grin

you might be able to tell me or anyone else for that matter what is antenatal classes? i have my first next Thursday and have no idea what to expect and is it normal for both my partner and i go together???

Thx for your msg xx

its good to be able to talk to other people.

i had my 2rd in march it is a lot harder,i used to go swimming and that helped.
i got most of my cloths a size of two up and wear long singlets it saved a lot of money.my sister got cheap cloths on ebay,you could have a look.
antenatal classes you both go.(i haven't gone to any) they teach you about labor and the baby.someone else could tell you more.
Sign in to follow this topic