Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. being told bubs is a certain sex.

being told bubs is a certain sex. Rss

Ever since falling pregnant this time, everyone I have run into has said it's a girl. The fact that DH calls the baby "she" The fact my mum thinks it's silly of me to be looking at boys names because it's a little granddaughter for her. I was suggesting a boys name yesterday and my mums friend told me to shut up because i'm having a girl. Everyone is very persistant that it's a girl.
The fact I have two boys and with DS2 everyone said it was a boy. Also this preg is competly different. BTW DH is very cluey with the sex's of our babies. He's more in tune with my body then I am lol

Has anyone else been in a similar situation and was everyone right.
We found out what we were having second time around but didn't tell anyone.

EVERYONE said we were having a boy, already had a girl, pregnancy was completely different........and she was a girl!

It was funny for us tho because everyone was so insistent that they 'knew' we were having a boy and we weren't very good at keeping secrets!! Lol
I actually did a little social experiement for our baby's baby book. I got everyone I know to tell me if they thought i was having a boy or a girl. It was a complete tie, The boys always insisted I'd have a girl (they were right) where as women - especially ones who had kids themselves would insist she was a boy.
Everyone thought DS was a girl. I found out at the 20wk scan and everyone got proven wrong. This pregnancy i've felt the whole time its a boy. DP thought it was a girl. Everyone else thought it was a girl, i think cos they just want it to be a girl lol. but i've always said i'm expecting it to be a boy. At a scan at 14wks the sonograpger said it looks like a boy but of course could be wrong at that early stage. I will be VERY surprised if the baby is a girl smile
with my first two i always knew i would have a girl and a boy i had dreams.
this one i don't know what it is but i have had dreams about a girl so i think its a girl so does hubby.other people say both.
With bub we thought we were having a girl and so did everyone expect mil and bil who said we were having a boy. Went to get scan done and it said boy.
So this time around i'm not listening to anyone cause they may not be right.

me and my partner knew he was a boy.. he would always call our baby a 'he' and think of boy names.. his mum and brother thought he was a girl.. but we were right. smile

Ever since falling pregnant this time, everyone I have run into has said it's a girl. The fact that DH calls the baby "she" The fact my mum thinks it's silly of me to be looking at boys names because it's a little granddaughter for her. I was suggesting a boys name yesterday and my mums friend told me to shut up because i'm having a girl. Everyone is very persistant that it's a girl.

wow, I think that would really annoy me! Hasn't happened to me. People say stuff like "you're carrying high because you're having a girl, but that's easy to say, because we've told everyone it's a girl! laugh
i think that i am having a girl, i have been having dreams about it being a girl, its funny cause i have never felt this strongly about it before & my oldest son & daughter think its a girl & have been telling everyone it is a girl already
i have my scan on thursday so i think that i will be in shock if it is a boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

I've had people tell me both this time around, one friend insists its a boy because of the similarity between this pregnancy & DS's and another one has maintained its a girl since she found out I was pregnant judging by the shape of my belly. DH was convinced it was another boy, he was right both times with the last 2 but the ultrasound said its a girl (we haven't told anyone we know, keeping it as a surprise), DS (3) has insisted he's getting another sister ever since we told him.

Robin

I have two older girls and this time just about everyone says I'm having a boy. It's kind of nice and gives me hope, but I try not to pin my hopes on it. Early on I had a feeling it was another girl and most of the gender tests (online) said it was a girl, but lately I've dreamt it was a boy and the gender tests have changed to a higher percent for a boy. But I will just have to wait and see, and in the meantime I have laybyed some girl clothes.
Well everyone was telling me i was having a girl. i just has a gut feeling it was a boy lol and i was right.. even though we had pics of his bits my boss and nan were still calling him princess lol...
hope you get your girl smile
Sign in to follow this topic