Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

babies growth Lock Rss

i HAD MY 20 WEEK ULTRASOUND AND THEY TOLD ME THAT HER LEGS ARE 2 WEEKS BEHIND IN GROWTH HAS ANYBODY HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE AND WHAT WAS DONE ABOUT IT
I don't have any experience with your situation, but I have noticed that once they are born babies seem to grow at uneven rates, for example suddenly they have big feet which they then 'grow into'. Here's hoping it is something like that.
As suggested above, babies grow at different rates and just because your baby does not fit the 'norm', it doesn't mean there is anything wrong. All the best!
hey my girl was...... sizing is usually an average of all babies......

my last ones tummy was size of 28 weeks, legs 18 weeks, arms 22 weeks he looks completely normal ...... they really can't do anything about it.... as long as he is growing..

they may do another scan soon just to recheck.... and keep an eye on things.....

also are you and your hubby big people or little people????
As the pp has said, they all grow at different rates so try not to stress yourself too much over it. (I know that's easier said than done though) grin

hey my girl was...... sizing is usually an average of all babies......

my last ones tummy was size of 28 weeks, legs 18 weeks, arms 22 weeks he looks completely normal ...... they really can't do anything about it.... as long as he is growing..

they may do another scan soon just to recheck.... and keep an eye on things.....

also are you and your hubby big people or little people????

I'am 4'11 he 6 foot but most of my family is short maybe that why
Sign in to follow this topic