Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Weeing in late first trimester...

Weeing in late first trimester... Lock Rss

Weird topic but im 11 weeks pregnant and my need to wee has gotten worse. It was bad around 4-7 weeks then was ok between 8-10 weeks but this week I'm back to weeing heapssss!!!
The pregnancy books I've read said that the weeing should be easing up now....
Anyone else had the same???
Thank you!
Most of the horrible pregnancy symptoms ease up around 12 weeks, but everyones different, some people have morning sickness, and the need to pee all the time throughout their pregnancies.
If you're worried about it, maybe talk to your doctor...

Hi. Sorry to be bearer of bad news but this happened to me and didn't stop til my DS born... just think that it is preparing you for getting up in the middle of the night for the baby smile hopefully it subsides a bit for you. Don't cut back on your liquid intake though, doesn't seem to make much of a difference and you don't want to get dehydrated while you are preggers. I think my DS must have been wedged somewhere near my bladder. Maybe when you go for a scan you can see if baby is near your bladder.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy smile
im not much help but i didnt wee alot in the first trimester but soon as i got to the second i need to go ever 5-10 mins drives me nuts it dont matter if i hsve had a drink or not i always need to go

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Weird topic but im 11 weeks pregnant and my need to wee has gotten worse. It was bad around 4-7 weeks then was ok between 8-10 weeks but this week I'm back to weeing heapssss!!!
The pregnancy books I've read said that the weeing should be easing up now....
Anyone else had the same???
Thank you!

It is common to have this when pregnant because of the preassure on your bladder but if it has come on suddenly it pay to talk to your midwife/ob/GP and get a urine test done to rule out a urinary tract infection as they are very common when your pregnant they can also become quite serious.
yup, 16w and still weeing the whole bloody time! starting to drive me insane and makes it hard when im at work..
i find it is a bit better when i am sitting down and if i hold it for as long as possible then i do a bigger wee (sorry TMI) and i last a bit longer afterwards. if i go everytime i feel it a little bit, im in the loo every 10 mins!?!
Sign in to follow this topic