Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pregnant Lock Rss

laugh So I took a test yesterday & it came up positive, I used one of those new ones that tells you hpw far along you are and it said 3+ which will make me over 5 weeks, still have to figure out how far along I would be as I had skipped a couple of periods unsure told hubby last night he was a little stunned as we weren't planning on this one. We have a 2 year old DS which when I asked him if he wanted a little brother or sister he replied with NO, no sharing daddy laugh

I have made a doctors appt for tomorrow.
CONGRATS I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT PREGNANCY!

CONGRATS I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT PREGNANCY!

Thanks smile
Congratulations!!
Hope you have a fantastic pregnancy!
congratulations to you 3, your DS statement is cute. wishing you a trouble free 9 months
HI
CONGRATULATIONS HOPE U HAVE A GREAT PREGNANCY.
Hi just wondering what the test was called? Am thinking of trying it out

grin Thanks ladies, we are very excited!!!!!!

Jayne87 - sorry I can't remember the name it starts with a C, I bought it from the chemist, it comes in a two pack for $23, it's the only sort that tells you how far along. Sorry I couldn't be more help

Hi just wondering what the test was called? Am thinking of trying it out

its called clearblue digital i used it to not knowing that it only goes to 3 weeks lol so i still dont know how far along i am i think somewhere btween 5 and 9 weeks but who knows lol wink good luck with it all

img

its called clearblue digital i used it to not knowing that it only goes to 3 weeks lol so i still dont know how far along i am i think somewhere btween 5 and 9 weeks but who knows lol wink good luck with it all

Yeah I had the same problem it just come up 3+ going to the doctor today but I think I am 7 weeks
grin Just got back fromt he Dr's I am officially due on 25th October, bubs will have to be born via c-sect (unfortunately) but yay grin
Awesome congrats!

My first baby, a beautiful little girl, is one month old tomorrow and I already miss that excitement of being pregnant.

Good luck hope it all goes well!
Sign in to follow this topic