Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How far along were you... Lock Rss

How far along were you when you got a positive HPT?

2 days before my due date with this bub

and i cant remember with my first.

got some good news to share ?????? smile

2 days before my due date with this bub

and i cant remember with my first.

got some good news to share ?????? smile

Not yet - I've had some issues with ovulation, I recently ovulated for the 1st time in about a year (which is as long as we have been ttc #2). Next Tuesday will be 2 weeks since I got the positive LH test. I did a hpt today, but it was negative. It's still early, so hopefully there's still hope!
smile

how frustrating for you!!!
ive been lucky and never experienced OV issues thankfully. but i found the OV tests to be great at narrowing down that window of opportunity.
Hopefully the fact you have OV'd now means things are getting back to normal!!!
with DS i tested 2days before AF was due and got a strong pos+ smile came up instantley!
Probably about 5 days late with both the girls.

9DPO with mini dude.

Good luck smile
Not sure, I was a few days late I think... I'm unsure as my cycles were either 28 to 31 days long so I could of checked before I was due for AF.

And I also checked at 4am in the morning I had this weird feeling that something was up and I was right I was up the duff smile
With bub i was about 4 and a half weeks along (didn't think i was but hubby knew). With little man i tested the day af was due and got 2 lines. I did do test before that but hubby wanted to see 2 good lines not a faint line.

I was about 5 weeks pregnant when I tested
DS - was 5wks when I tested
DD1 - tested from 9dpo, but didn't get positive until 13dpo
DD2 - tested from 10dpo, but didn't get positive until 14dpo
13 DPO. Dh was going away the next day so rather than wait 2 days for him to come home I tested early. nice strong result with first response.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

signs of pregnancy that i ignored 7dpo and positive 9dpo.
Sign in to follow this topic