Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. How soon did you know you were pregnant

How soon did you know you were pregnant Rss

How soon did ypu know you were pregnant and what were the symptoms????? I have a couple of girlfriends say they new they were pregnant from day dot and am curious to hear others expereoences.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

When i started TTC my mum said to me each time she got pregnant she left a very sharp pain in her tummy. I thought oh yeah and didnt think much of it. Then one day i had just got home from work i was walking inside and i got an awful sharp pain right in my ovaries and i almost feel to the ground. Mum was standing right byside me and she said "you are pregnant" sure enough a week later a found out i was just preggers smile
We found out we were pregnant last week, i was 10DPO, i had a good feeling i was before i tested. i was getting cramping like feelings in my lower belly, and felt unwell. sure enough BFP smile

i wasnt trying at all really. my period was late and i kept having lots of mild period like cramps in my tummy. my friends joked and said i was pregnant. eventually i got up the guts to test! sure enough, 35w and going strong grin

as soon as i knew though i was sick almost instantly. morning sickness started, boobs started to hurt, was dizzy, extra tired, sense of smell changed etc etc. you name it, i had all the early pregnancy symptoms!
with both ds and this one i knew stragith away sharp pain and then i started feeling really "full" below my belly button- sorry hard to describe it and extremly sensitive/ sore boobs
I knew immediately also for both kids, I stopped sleeping throughout the night and never had a full night's sleep throughout the pregnancy.
The day I knew was when I had the sudden urge to vomit, this lasted about 6 hours. That day was the first day of my second pregnancy.
I found out at three weeks.

We were trying, and I had the weirdest feelings around my belly button.

Didn't really suffer too badly with morning sickness just nausea from weeks 5 to 9.
I was adamnant I wasnt going to test until afs due date had been and passed but at 8 dpo I just had a feeling i was definately pregnant, I had wierd feeling boobs and was tired and hungry. Sure enough i got a really strong positive that day. Boobs have settled down now but feel sick on and off throughout the day and ready for bed just after lunch lol

From memory I got one spot of blood, which was apparantly an implantation bleed (I thought period was on the way) then nothing after that - and was bloated.
i found out with both pregnancys around the 8 week mark. they were both 'surprise pregnancys. Symptoms i had were sore and bigger boobs, morning sickness, very very moody and missed period.
i knew i was pregnanct coz if i didnt eat breakfast i got the shakes..and i usualy dont have breakfast..and also i got really really sick with the flu...oh and i was 3 weeks

[url=http://www.babytalkzone.com/][img]http://blin

Sign in to follow this topic