Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pink Discharge at 25 weeks Lock Rss

I am 25 weeks pregnant and twice over the last week I have noticed pink tinged mucus on my panty liner (sorry) when I have gone to the bathroom.

No bright red blood or anything. This is my second pregnancy, I didn't get this with my first.

Any thoughts on what this could be?

The baby is still active and kicking as ever.

I am 25 weeks pregnant and twice over the last week I have noticed pink tinged mucus on my panty liner (sorry) when I have gone to the bathroom.

No bright red blood or anything. This is my second pregnancy, I didn't get this with my first.

I bleed twice during my last pregnancy - I think the midwife said cervical erosion, which can happen in pregnancy, and they were not worried. Hope it settles for you!
It's probably nothing but I'd still mention it to your LMC next time you see them, just in case. smile

Had you done anything before each time like strain yourself, exurt yourself or have sex? Sounds like cervical errosion to me 2.
Sign in to follow this topic