Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Over it! Lock Rss

I know everyone in the late stages of their pregnancy tend to become over it but I really think I am over it.

I just want my body back. I dont want to be kicked anymore. I want to be able to go to the loo for #2 once a day not once every 3. Im sick to death of needing to pee 20 times a day. I want to be able to go to bed and actually go to sleep. I want to be able to walk like a normal person instead of a duck.

If one more person says to me "oh your still with us" or "nothing yet" or "it will come soon" I think I will punch them.

Today I am in a foul mood. I really dont think I can take anymore of being pregnant. Im starting to resent it. My husband keeps telling me the more I wish it to happen the more it wont. Yeah well thanks for that insight idiot. Lets see how you handle being 15kilos heavier with someone kicking the crap out of you all day.

I JUST WANT IT OUT!

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

well, on the flip side, I would be so happy if I got to that stage.
I've been on bed rest for nearly3 months praying that this little bubba gets as big as possible.
So each day I wonder if it will be our last till he's out in the world.
The doctor just put me on ANOTHER 2 weeks bed rest to try and make it to 36 weeks.
So, I know things matter the most when it is actually happeing to you (so you may be jelous of alll that rest I get while your sore and tired), but the alternative to waiting for the baby is the shock of an early baby.
I'm not trying to whinge! Just hoping to half fill your cup. YOurbug abd beautiful and that babies only source of life! Soon enough they'll be ruuning around ignoring you!
Oh I know what you mean, the memory is still so fresh for me!
(bubs is 3 weeks old now)
I think if one more person had said to me, "He'll come when he's ready" or "yeah, you start feeling like that in the end", I was ready to throw something at them.
Then there was my mil, who was asking daily from 37 weeks if anything was happening yet and getting dissapointed when I kept saying no.

Lol, I had my 38 week check up and when the ob said all was fine, healthy and ready to go, the first thing I said was, "Tell me how I can bring on labour then!"
He said, long walks, hot curries and hot sex, oh and try some castor oil.

Eww, there is nothing more gross but I tried it anyway. I didn't realise how strong a laxative it is. It didn't work anyway, but did give a good clean out.

I then searched the net for methods. So for the next week I went for long walks, sat and bounced (and pelvis rocked LOL) on a gym ball, used evening primrose oil on the cervix, ate lots of curry and also fibre rich foods, pestered my husband for sex, upped my dosage of raspberry leaf tablets, ate copious amounts of fresh pineapple, had scalding hot baths, and was generally in a foul mood the whole time. I then tried the castor oil again but in a tiny dose and right before bed. I went into labour that night.
I was 39 weeks exactly.

My boy is soooo beautiful!!! I'm sooo in love!!!!

Remember, it's all worth it in the end!

I know everyone in the late stages of their pregnancy tend to become over it but I really think I am over it.

I just want my body back. I dont want to be kicked anymore. I want to be able to go to the loo for #2 once a day not once every 3. Im sick to death of needing to pee 20 times a day. I want to be able to go to bed and actually go to sleep. I want to be able to walk like a normal person instead of a duck.

If one more person says to me "oh your still with us" or "nothing yet" or "it will come soon" I think I will punch them.

Today I am in a foul mood. I really dont think I can take anymore of being pregnant. Im starting to resent it. My husband keeps telling me the more I wish it to happen the more it wont. Yeah well thanks for that insight idiot. Lets see how you handle being 15kilos heavier with someone kicking the crap out of you all day.

I JUST WANT IT OUT!

big hug from me to you!

I am dreading getting to that stage, i am 36 weeks tommorrow and im starting to feel like that, Im sooooo over needing to pee a million times a night. i pee that much i have dreams about needing to pee!

And number twos i cant remeber what it is like to be regular! I think my mood depend on whether i have emptied my bowel or not!

My husband even said to me "its going to be strange seeing you not pregnant its been that long! long for him hello i fall over putting socks on!!

I also have piva blah blah blah what ever its called, meaning my left leg keeps coming out of my shocket, so i now walk like a granny, no i think a granny can walk faster then me!!!

I haven't had one person comment on delivery yet which i am very thankful for but im still at work so hoping most people are thinking im not due for a while.
anyway rant over.

Lets hope the magical pixies send us into labour soon, when its all safe for babies to come! xx
Well Im still here and no movement yet.
Every night I am getting extremely painful cramps etc but they arent regular and they never amount to a damn thing. My stomach feels like it should be one big purple bruise. My ribs are killing me and I cant even sneeze or cough without it hurting.

I hate being pregnant and who ever said its the most beautiful amazing thing must of been high on drugs, or never pregnant a day in their life!

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

I would lie next to DH when DS was kicking hard out so he could feel how annoying it was, worked a treat.

I do that too! If I come to bed later than him he'll wake up and says "Go away, he's kicking me," Just desserts bucko, if I have to get up three times a night to pee, you get to be kicked.
I'm over being pregnant too, I'm stuck on bedrest so I have to rely on my DH for everything, and he can be so useless. Rargh don't even get me started, I love him, but seriously. I can't put bread on love, I am on bedrest and when I attempted too today I ended up face first into a flour puddle in the kitchen.
Not long to go at least.

I would lie next to DH when DS was kicking hard out so he could feel how annoying it was, worked a treat.

haha i have just started doing this. makes me feel much better smile
Sign in to follow this topic