Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

2nd time mums Lock Rss

Hey.

I first joined this forum when I was pregnant with DS (just turned 2) and met some fab ladies on a "first time mum" thread. So, I thought I might start one for those of us expecting our 2nd bubs! Anyone keen?? smile

My name is Amanda, I'm 31, live in NZ, been married for 6 mths and am about 7 weeks preg with our 2nd precious bubba. All is going well so far, just having some lovely waves of nausea but nothing too serious to complain about!

Anyway, I hope someone jumps in and joins me!

Amanda.

Hi Amanda,

My name is Katrina, and I'm 10wks pregnant with my 2nd bubs. I'm still experience MS but it mainly worse of an evening especially from 5pm onwards.

I live in Queensland and am 28yrs, my DS is almost 3yrs.

I'm already apart of babies due in feb, but I have too much time on my hands at the moment lol and would like to chat with others or to ask questions / compare experiences. smile
Hi Amanda and Katrina

My name is Sara and I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. My DD is 4 years old and we live in Queensland. Morning sickness was terrible up until 12 weeks, it's easing now, have had some trouble over the last couple of weeks with bleeding (placenta slightly coming apart from the uterus) But bub is doing fine. smile

Hi Amanda and Katrina

My name is Sara and I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. My DD is 4 years old and we live in Queensland. Morning sickness was terrible up until 12 weeks, it's easing now, have had some trouble over the last couple of weeks with bleeding (placenta slightly coming apart from the uterus) But bub is doing fine. smile

Hi Sara,

Does that make you a high risk pregnancy? Sorry I don't know much about it. Glad to hear your bubs is ok though. smile
Hi Ladies,

YAY for this thread smile Im amanda Im 24 years old have beautiful wee girl who is almost 3 and I am 16weeks pregnant with my second.

I have found my morning sickness was no near as bad this time round BUT as I had a toddler to be dealing with as well as full time work felt worse lol.
I didnt show till I was about 25 weeks with my first but this time I was showing already at about 14 weeks.
Oh also I am in Christchurch NZ smile
Hi ladies! Thanks for joining me, lol.

I am also a part of the due in March thread but a still great friends with some of the women I met on my first time mum thread from last time so figured it was worth a try again smile

Katrina, my MS seems to be worse around 5pm too, right when I'm usually getting dinner ready. Last night was awful, I got all shaky and just had to sit down for 20 mins. DS will just have to learn to wait for his dinner til mummy is capable of putting something in front of him! ha ha

Sara, it's always reassuring to hear that the MS eases, I seem to remember it was around 14 weeks last time..... your bleeding sounds a bit scary but glad bub is doing fine smile

So, I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about becoming a mum of 2. DS is really a good wee boy but I still don't know how I'll cope with 2 at once!!

Sorry Amanda, I only saw your reply after posting mine! lol. Welcome, hope you are coping ok in the shaky city smile I live in Nelson.

Hi ladies! Thanks for joining me, lol.

I am also a part of the due in March thread but a still great friends with some of the women I met on my first time mum thread from last time so figured it was worth a try again smile

Katrina, my MS seems to be worse around 5pm too, right when I'm usually getting dinner ready. Last night was awful, I got all shaky and just had to sit down for 20 mins. DS will just have to learn to wait for his dinner til mummy is capable of putting something in front of him! ha ha

Sara, it's always reassuring to hear that the MS eases, I seem to remember it was around 14 weeks last time..... your bleeding sounds a bit scary but glad bub is doing fine smile

So, I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about becoming a mum of 2. DS is really a good wee boy but I still don't know how I'll cope with 2 at once!!

Haha, yeah DS had porridge for dinner last night grin
Coping fine smile Haven't felt any in a while thankgod!
Any more biggies and I will seriously be considering moving smile
My Name is Kristy and i am excpecting #2 on Feb 27th!

DS is 2.5 years old.

I had the biggest scare ever yesterday thinking i was having a miscarage!!!

I had cramping all morning so called the doctor they told me to come in straight away!

He sent me straight to an ultra sounds THANKFULLY the bub was ok!

I have never been so scared in my life!
Awwww you poor thing I bet it was very scary!!!

I had this about 4weeks ago, turns out it was just my bowels giving me grief cause they weren't liking getting moved around to make room for baby smile
Sign in to follow this topic