Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pre eclampsia Lock Rss

Hi ladies I have a few questions about pre eclampsia I have read about all symptoms that are related to it that I have like less frequent urinating, headach, high blood pressure (sometimes I can feel it get really high) blood not clotting like normal but I don't have the swelling and other common things I have a mw appointment on Thursday should I just wait till then or should a contact her befor hand?

If you are not feeling quite right I would advise you to go sooner. If you are worried at all dont wait till Thursday. Better to be safe than sorry.

If you are not feeling quite right I would advise you to go sooner. If you are worried at all dont wait till Thursday. Better to be safe than sorry.

Definitely agree

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Definitely agree

I third that!
Ok thanks for the reply I will give my mw a call and see what she says

Ok thanks for the reply I will give my mw a call and see what she says

How did you go?
I had pre eclampsia with DS1. Always get it checked if you are unsure but I didn't know I had it. The two key indicators that Drs look for are extremely high blood pressure and high levels of protein in the urine. I did have swelling which after I had the baby and it went down was apparent just how bad it was. Hope everything is going okay for you.
i spoke to my mw yesterday and she didnt seem to concerned about it and just said they would check everything out at my appointment today so i hape everything turns out ok and i was just reading way to far into things

Sign in to follow this topic