Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

6 weeks 3rd pregnancy Lock Rss

hi there this is my 3rd pregnancy i have a 5 yr old and a 7 yr old both boys. with them i had morning sickness from about 4 weeks. this time i am 6 weeks and i havent had any morning sickness. does this possibly mean that im having a girl. also my breast have grown a full cup size already
Hi there,
Congrats on your pregnancy!
I have a 3yr old and a 1yr old, both boys and with them I suffered horrible morning sickness nearly the whole way. I am now pregnant with my 3rd and according to all scans it is definitely a boy lol even thou I have had no morning sickness. So I guess for me it doesn't mean anything but ya never know grin
That is just my experience. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy.
Hi there, congratulations smile Im 11 weeks pregnant with my 3rd I have a 7 year old girl and 3 year old boy, this pregnancy is totally different to the other 2, boobs have gone up 2 sizes and are really painful (never had that with either before), morning sickness isnt the same as the other 2 which makes it really hard to tell what i might be having (Nausea only, sensitive to some foods)..... only thing I can say is the moodiness is showing me signs of a girl as i was like that with my DD smile

Mom of Andraya - 24.04.04 and Miguel - 05.05.08

Sign in to follow this topic