Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Swelling Lock Rss

Hey I just need some quick advice I'm 39.5 days and have normal swelling in my feet but today well more this afternoon one has doubled in size in about 3 hours the other foot has more swelling but not as much. Could it be maybe just the heat or should I be worried

Hey I just need some quick advice I'm 39.5 days and have normal swelling in my feet but today well more this afternoon one has doubled in size in about 3 hours the other foot has more swelling but not as much. Could it be maybe just the heat or should I be worried

I'd say it sounds strange i had severe swelling with my firts but nothing that extreme, perhaps consider calling nurse on call for advice

Here is there number if you decide to # 1300 60 60 24.

Goodluck
Hiya, you need to get checked out for pre eclampsia - ring your local hospital & have a chat to a midwife. Being this close to the end of your pregnancy you are more prone to it.

Not long now! Good luck!

Hey thanks for the replys I thought I would just sleep on it and see if it went down over night, it didn't if anything the other foot got bigger so I will give my MW a call this morning and see what she thinks I should do

Sign in to follow this topic