Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Finishing Work Lock Rss

Tomorrow is my last day of work for 12mths (paid work that is smile )

Being almost 34 weeks with high BP & Gestational Diabeties, working full time with a very active toddler & husband has been tough especially the last few weeks. So am very much looking forward to spending my mornings in my pj's playing with DS.

No real point to this post just a little excited to start the next step.
You must be tired as. Working full-time and looking after toddler. Especially with hbp. Make sure you put your feet up. Chuck a sickie for tommorow
You must be so relieved. Hope you enjoy the next few weeks with your precious boy before your little princess joins your family.
So jealous! I am 34 weeks finishing in 2 weeks, cannot wait. Also with very active toddler. The last few mornings she has been so good and I just think I cannot wait to stay home and enjoy these mornings. Good luck!

You must be tired as. Working full-time and looking after toddler. Especially with hbp. Make sure you put your feet up. Chuck a sickie for tommorow

I am super tired sleep has become an all too distant memory I am so uncomfortable of a night time. I think its just preparing me for when bub gets here smile

You must be so relieved. Hope you enjoy the next few weeks with your precious boy before your little princess joins your family.

Thanks I LOVE MY BABES am really looking forward to having some time with just DS & I

So jealous! I am 34 weeks finishing in 2 weeks, cannot wait. Also with very active toddler. The last few mornings she has been so good and I just think I cannot wait to stay home and enjoy these mornings. Good luck!

Oh no 2 more weeks, hope they fly by for you. I miss seeing DS in the mornings he is still asleep when I leave for work so by the time I get home in the afternoons I haven't seen him since he went to bed at 7pm the night before.
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY last day isnt till 3rd Feb.. and def COUTING!!!
yay! its a great feeling isn't it???
Enjoy your time at home before the new one comes smile
Sign in to follow this topic