Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Other Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil Pregnancy

Other Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil Pregnancy Rss

Quite a number of medical studies have already evaluated the effectiveness of evening primrose oil pregnancy plant in treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS). According to experts, women who experience PMS have an irregular profile of the essential fatty acids gamma-linolelic acid and linoleic acid. Taking evening primrose oil pregnancy supplement can normalize the levels of these essential fatty acids; thus, lead to PMS relief and regularity of menstrual period.

The evening primrose oil pregnancy can also provide treatment to swollen, tender breasts, menopausal symptoms as well as skin conditions such as eczema, arthritis, and diabetes peripheral neuropathy.

For safety reasons, consult a fertility expert first before taking evening primrose oil pregnancy. Although this natural supplement has many wonderful health benefits, it may become a health hazard once taken the wrong way. Don’t worry. There are plenty of experts who recommend evening primrose oil pregnancy supplements that you can consult.
I have been told to insert evening primrose tablet into my va-j-j from 37weeks to help reduce the risk of tearing!!

so i'm doing as i'm told....figures crossed i don't have a repeat 3rd degree tear!!

Sign in to follow this topic